Chapter Fifty

September 2015

MELANIE'S POV:

I am staying with dada again and Rose is with me as well, mama told me and Rose to be on our best behaviour which we always are.

I am sitting on the couch with Rose and we are watching Peppa Pig and Rose asked me to put the volume up so I grabbed the remote and put it up.

"MELANIE SHUT THE FUCKING TV OFF OR LOWER IT DOWN!"Dada shouts from his office, he has been non stop shouting at me since we got here, "NO ROSE ASKED ME TO PUT IT UP!"I shout back and dada storms out of his office and comes over to me, "Your a little cunt your know that!"He shouts and Rose starts to cry and I feel tears come to my eyes.

We start to shout at each other and now I am standing up with Rose behind me, dada picks up a vase and throws it at me, it hits me in the stomach and I fall back pushing Rose to side of me.

I scream out in pain and dada just walks off but he leaves his phone there, I hear the office door slam and I grab his phone quickly, I open his phone and look for mama's name.

I call her and she instantly answers, "Mama I wan you!"I cry into the phone, "Baby calm down go and get dada and put him on the phone"Mama tells me, "No dada hurt me"I cry to her, "How did he hurt you baby?"Mama asks worried, "He throw glass at me and hit stomach, I hurt mama!"I cry into the phone and I hear mama calling for mommy.

"We are coming now baby calm down, do you want me to stay on the phone with you?"Mama asks me, "Yes pwease mama, I scawed"I whisper and I crawl to Rose and pull her towards the table and we both hide underneath the table and I hold Rose close to me.

"You and Rose stay safe okay, you will see some red and blue lights coming from outside that's because mommy called the police and they are going to help you before mama and mommy get there okay?"Mama tells me and I nod even if she can't see me, I'm too scared to say anything.

I hear sirens and dada comes out of his office angry, he starts to shout for me and Rose then there is banging on the door before the door is knocked down, I hear mama and mommy's voices.

"Melanie and Rose it's okay to come out, come out to mama"I hear mama's voice, I poke my head out and see mama and mommy looking for us, mama sees me and her and mommy come to us, they pull the chair out and Rose runs to mommy and I just there because my stomach hurts so bad.

"Hey baby, are you hurting?"Mama asks me as she lifts me out from underneath the table by my armpits, I cling onto her when I hear dada shouting something.

"Miss Johansson and Miss Olsen, you two now have full custody of both of your daughters and this man will not be allowed to see them ever again"A police officer says, we thank him and the paramedics come over to us to make sure Melanie and Rose are okay.

"Melanie is fine she just needs to rest for the next couple of months and let her bruise heal and Rose is perfectly fine she doesn't have any injury's so you guys are good to go home"The paramedic says and we thank her and head out to the car, I buckle Melanie in and loosen her strap and Elizabeth buckles Rose in.

Now I know never to trust anyone with my kids no matter who they are.

The End

Thank you all so much for reading my story, there will be a second book to this story but it will like a few years later and it will be only around 20-30 chapter long <3