Chapter Six

July 2013

Scarlett is bringing her now four month old baby girl to her mothers house because her and Romain are going on a date.

Scarlett is very hesitant about leaving Melanie because she knows that Melanie is quite a clingy baby.

"Come on baby let's go to Grandma Melanie's house yea?"Scarlett says bouncing Melanie up and down slightly in her arms.

Melanie just holds her head up and looks into her mothers emerald eyes with her identical eyes and smiles while bringing her hand up to her mouth to suck on her thumb.

Scarlett smiles at her babies beautiful face and them grabs her diaper bag before going downstairs to meet Romain in the car.

"You got everything?"Romain asks his beautiful fiancé as she buckles her baby up in the car, Scarlett nods and gets into the passengers seat beside Romain and he drives off.

They arrive at Scarlett's moms house and Romain waits in the car while Scarlett gets Melanie out of her car seat and her diaper bag before walking to the front door.

Scarlett's mother opens the door with a massive smile on her face before kissing Scarlett's head and taking Melanie into her arms.

"Have fun honey and don't stress she is in good hands"Melanie says to her daughter before hugging her and waving her off.

Melanie walks into the house with baby Melanie and sits on the couch with her. Baby Melanie is going to need to go to bed soon because it is quite late.

"Let's get you fed and then up to bed"Melanie days to her adorable granddaughter as she walks into the kitchen to grab a bottle of Scarlett's milk to heat up for baby Melanie.

Melanie sits down with baby Melanie in her arms as she feeds from her bottle, Melanie just admires her granddaughter.

Baby Melanie looks exactly like Scarlett did when she was a baby and that made Melanie tear up at the sight of the baby in her arms.

"Go to sleep baby boo, grandma's right here"And with that baby Melanie falls into a deep sleep in her grandma's arms.

It is now the next morning and Scarlett and Romain have come to pick baby Melanie up from Scarlett's mothers house.

"Hey mom"Scarlett says as she opens the front door to her mothers house with her spare key.

She walks in and sees Melanie playing with baby Melanie on the floor as Cinderella played on the television.

"Hey honey"Melanie says to her daughter smiling at her before going back to showing baby Melanie sole building blocks.

Baby Melanie takes the block out of her grandmothers hand and shakes it before it falls to the floor making her giggle.

Scarlett, Romain and Melanie smile at baby Melanie before Melanie realises her mother and father are standing across the room.

She looks to them and smiles before slightly lifting her hands to her mother making Scarlett smile and take her out of her own mothers arms.

"We gotta get going because Romain has to go to work but we will definitely be doing this again"Scarlett says kissing her little babies head before hugging her mother.

Melanie gives Scarlett Melanie's diaper bag and the couple head off with their little baby girl.