Chapter Forty - Three

January 2015

SCARLETT'S POV:

Me and Elizabeth got a call last week telling us that our house in New York is ready to move into which I am very excited about because I get to go back to my home town and see my parents again.

We are packing our bags for the next couple of months since we are going to spend the next couple of months in New York so we can get all of our furniture into the house and decorate the girls bedrooms and our bedroom.

Me and Elizabeth put all the bags into the back of the car and then get the girls from the play room and then put them into the car before heading to the airport.

This is going to be a long and fun trip.

- Time Skip To When They Arrive In New York -

We arrive in New York and both of the girls are fast asleep which I am thankful for, I drive the car while Elizabeth sits in the back with the girls to make sure they are okay if they wake up.

We arrive at the house and I get Rose out of the car and Elizabeth gets Melanie out, we walk up to the house and we smile at how gorgeous the house is.

"How about we go inside?"Elizabeth says and I nod and we both walk in with our babies in our arms, I look around at the house it is beautiful, it is empty but I love the lay out of the whole home.

Me and Elizabeth are obviously going to get the master bedroom and Melanie is going to get the bedroom opposite ours and Rose is going to get the room that is just beside ours and then the guest bedroom while be opposite Rose's room.

We get an idea of how we are going to decorate the girls rooms and soon the two girls wake up, "Hey little babies"I say and I rub Melanie's stomach as I kiss Rose's head.

"Mama"Melanie says reaching out for me, I hand Rose over to Elizabeth and take Melanie out of her arms, she lays her head on my shoulder and whispers, "Paci pwease"I head out to the car and grab Melanie's pacifier and slip it into her mouth after cleaning it with my mouth.

I walk back into the house and I see Elizabeth ready to go to the store to get stuff for the girls rooms, we head out to the car and buckle the girls in and I sit in the back with them this time and Elizabeth drives.

I stare out of the window and smile at the sight of being in New York again, I really did miss this place, I grew up here and I will never forget the memories I made here.

We get to the store and we get a lot of things and Hunter said he will collect the furniture and bring it to our new house since he is in town as well.

He brings the stuff for Melanie's room first so we decorate her room, my mom and dad came to look after the girls, my mom is looking after the girls while dad helps me and Elizabeth with the furniture.

We finish Melanie's room and then put all her stuff away while Hunter and Elizabeth go to the store to get Rose's stuff.

They come back and we start to decorate Rose's bedroom, once that is done Hunter and Elizabeth go and get the stuff for me and Elizabeth's room while me and my mom put Rose's stuff away.

I feel we have a good system here, they come back and we start to our room, it takes us longer than Melanie and Rose's since it is a bigger room, half way through Hunter and Elizabeth go and get the stuff for the guest bedroom and they start on that while me and my dad finish me and Elizabeth's bedroom.

We finish both of the rooms around the same time and Hunter and my dad head to get the stuff for the downstairs in separate cars so that they can get more stuff in at once.