Chapter Seventeen

January 2014

Romain has just gone back to work after his few days off with Melanie so Scarlett is alone with her, just the two of them.

Ever since Christmas day in the kitchen with Melanie and Scarlett dancing to Single Ladies they have both become dancing and singing queens.

Every time they are alone they sing and dance together, obviously Melanie isn't really the best at singing but she babbles to the beat of the songs.

Scarlett and Melanie are currently dancing to 'everybody (backstreets back)' by the backstreet boys.

"Rock your body right, backstreets back alright!"Scarlett sings while holding Melanie's hands holding her in the standing position making her dance with her.

They bop their heads to the beat while singing and giggling.

"Now throw your hands up in the air and wave em around like you just don't care"Scarlett sings picking Melanie up and balancing her on her hip while dancing.

"Am I original, Am I the only one?, if I sex you up"Scarlett sings still dancing and giggling with Melanie.

"You are going to grow up to be just like mama you know that?"Scarlett whispers rubbing their noses together making them both scrunch their noses making the same face.

Scarlett smiles switching the song since it ended.

'Say my name' by destiny's child.

"Say my name, say my name, when no one is around you say baby I love you"Scarlett sings making Melanie smile even more.

They continue to sing and dance for little while more until Melanie has to go down for her nap.

Scarlett loves the moments like those with Melanie because she is her first born and will forever be her little dancing queen.

She smiles to herself thinking about all the amazing moments with Melanie she has had even though she is only 10 months old it has been the best 10 months of her life.

Authors Note

Another short one for Scarlett and Melanie to have a cute moment, I feel that Scarlett would call Melanie "my little dancing queen" just from these moments <3