Chapter Forty - Nine

August 2015

SCARLETT'S POV:

It is Rose's first birthday today and I am so happy, my little girl is growing up so fast and she is one of the cutest little girls as well.

She said her first word a week ago which was 'dada' when she was Romain, he was happy that Rose said 'dada' first.

Romain is staying over for Rose's birthday because he doesn't want to miss out on it like he did with Melanie, he is currently playing with Rose in the living room but Melanie doesn't want to go over to him, I'm guessing she is just tired.

"Breakfast is ready!"Elizabeth calls out and I hear little footsteps running to the kitchen and I see Melanie run in with a massive smile on her face.

"Bweakfast?"She asks and I nod and put her in her high chair, she sits happily kicks her legs slightly, Elizabeth puts the little Mickey Mouse pancakes in front of Melanie and Romain comes in with Rose, "Hey birthday girl, let's get you your pancakes"I say and I put Rose in her high chair and put her pancakes in front of her.

Elizabeth eats her pancakes and Romain feeds Rose and I feed Melanie, "What does the birthday girl want to go today?"I ask Rose and Melanie looks at Rose waiting for her answer, "Mommy pick!"Rose says and points to Elizabeth, "You can pick baby girl"Elizabeth says but Rose shakes her head and continues to point at Elizabeth, "Well maybe we can go to a trampoline park if Rose would like that?"Elizabeth suggests, "Ya!"Rose shouts and we all smile but Melanie is too invested in her pancakes.

We finish breakfast and me and Elizabeth clean up the kitchen and dining room before I bring Melanie and Rose up for a quick bath, I bathe them and get the changed.

MELANIE'S OUTFIT:

ROSE'S OUTFIT:

~

I bring the two girls downstairs and Romain immediately takes Rose out of my arms and starts to tickle her and Melanie flinches back when Romain was reaching for Rose.

We all head out of the house and head to the trampoline park, we get to the trampoline park and then Melanie runs off with Elizabeth and I head with Rose and Romain to the little kids part but Melanie ran off to the big kids Ninja place since it looks like the bars at gymnastics.

Elizabeth is helping her and I love the sight of the both of them, we play for a little while before the girls start to get hungry, we get them a slushie each and then get them a chocolate bar each.

When they finish eating we tell them to wait for their food to digest and then we will all go and play again but Rose being Rose didn't listen and she started to try and walk to the trampolines but we all sat and watched her, she was taking her first steps, I quickly got my phone out and started to record her.

Melanie starts to clap for Rose and Rose turns around and starts to squeal and clap her own hands, I run to her and pick her up, "I'm so proud of you baby girl"I say and kiss her over and over again.

We all go and play again, Melanie and Rose have such a cute bond and I just know that they are going to grow up to be inseparable.

"Mama bar!"Melanie says loudly to me as she points to her bar she was on earlier, "Okay let's go on the bar"I say and hold her hand and guide her to the bar, I hold her up and she grips on the bar and I swing her back and forth making her giggle loudly.

We all finish and decide to go out for a nice dinner because it is Rose's birthday after all, we go to a nice restaurant and we all sit and have a nice and relaxed dinner.

The girls fall asleep on the way home and Romain heads home and me and Elizabeth head up to bed after putting the girls to bed.