Chapter Thirteen

December 2013

Romain has just started to go back to work full time after Scarlett had Melanie nine months ago, Scarlett doesn't have any projects for the time being but if she did then she would obviously bring Melanie with her.

It is quite early in the morning when Scarlett wakes up, Scarlett has a lot of paper work to do for the new movie she will be starting in February which is Avengers: Age Of Ultron.

RDJ, Jeremy Renner, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Samuel L. Jackson & Cobie Smulders are all going to be there for the movie as well.

Scarlett loves Melanie and Jeremy's relationship, they are like best friends but with a massive age gap.

Scarlett start on her paperwork after making some coffee and sitting down at the dining table.

Around an hour later Scarlett can hear her babies cries coming from her room, she sighs and walks up to Melanie's room and sees Melanie standing up in her crib holding onto her the bars.

Scarlett smiles widely and takes a quick picture of her standing before picking her up and calming her down.

Melanie tugs at Scarlett's shirt which lets Scarlett know that she is hungry, she sits in the rocking chair in the corner of the room before taking her shirt and bra off to let Melanie feed.

Melanie feeds for around 40 minutes before she pulls away, Scarlett dresses her self and goes to change Melanie's diaper.

The two go downstairs where Scarlett places herself on the chair she was sitting on at the table before placing a sleepy Melanie on her lap making Melanie cuddle into Scarlett's chest.

Scarlett smiles before getting back to her work.

It has been another hour and Melanie is playing with her koala bear teddy that her grandma got her a couple of weeks ago, she is attached to that thing now.

"How about me and you go and have some play time yea?"Scarlett suggests tickling Melanie's tummy, Melanie giggles as Scarlett picks her up and runs with Melanie in the air and into the living area.

She sits on the ground with Melanie across from her and they start to play princess' with Melanie's dolls for around 20 minutes before Melanie gets bored of that and starts to play with her koala teddy again making Scarlett smile at how cute she looks.

Scarlett leaves Melanie in her play pen while she goes to make lunch for the both of them, Romain won't be home until late at night since he has missed a lot so Scarlett and Melanie have the whole day together.

Scarlett makes some beans and scrambled eggs for both her and Melanie before placing it on Melanie's high chair table and then placing hers on the dining table.

She walks over to where she left Melanie and smiles when she sees Melanie still playing but now playing with a little toy with shapes in it.

"Come on baby let's go and eat some lunch"Scarlett says picking Melanie up making her whine from not being able to play with her toy anymore but once she smells the food she instantly smiles.

Scarlett puts Melanie in her high chair and snakes sure the straps are keeping her safe so she won't fall out.

Scarlett feeds Melanie while eating her own as well, the two laugh and giggle ever so often at nothing because Melanie is just a happy and giggly baby.

Scarlett cleans up the lunch and clean Melanie's face and goes upstairs to change her into some different pyjama's because she got bean sauce all over her clothes.

She brings Melanie down stairs and sits down on the couch putting Melanie on her lap and turns on some cartoons for Melanie, Melanie soon falls asleep cuddled up to Scarlett while Scarlett just admires her little baby girl.

Authors Note

Ok I need to ask you all something, should Scarlett get with Colin after Romain like she did in real life or should she get with Elizabeth, it doesn't matter who she gets with she will still be having Cosmo closer to the end of the story.

If you pick Colin then they will have Cosmo in the natural way but if you pick Lizzie they will be getting a sperm donor and Scarlett will be pregnant with him.

If you want Colin comment here —————>

If you want Lizzie comment here —————>

<3