Chapter Nineteen

February 2014

"Hey baby I need to tell you something"Scarlett says over the phone to her fiancé.

"Hey baby what's up?"Romain asks concerned.

"I'm pregnant, I only found out last night"Scarlett tells Romain scared of how he is going to react.

"How far alone are you honey?"Romain asks quietly.

"I'm 2 weeks along"Scarlett whispers into the phone.

"That's great honey, I can't wait to have another little rascal running around, don't worry baby I'll be here for you like I was when you were pregnant with Melanie"Romain reassures Scarlett making her smile.

"Thank you baby, I'm sorry I have to go Melanie is awake"Scarlett says into the phone sadly as she doesn't want to hang up but she has to.

"That's ok baby I'll talk you later"Romain says before hanging up quickly which confuses Scarlett but she doesn't think much of it.

"Hey baby, good morning"Scarlett says to Melanie as she walks over to her crib in the corner of the hotel room.

Scarlett picks Melanie up and tickles her stomach making Melanie giggle a little bit.

"We have to go to set but mama has a lot of scenes to do so we will have to find someone that will be able to look after you"Scarlett coos while booping Melanie's nose making her scrunch her face up making Scarlett smile.

"Ok let's go and get you ready and let's change this diaper you smelly baby"Scarlett says cringing at the smell of her daughter's diaper.

Scarlett brings Melanie over to the changing table and changes her diaper and outfit into some black leggings, a purple t-shirt, a purple pacifier, a purple headband, with socks and purple sneakers.

Scarlett grabs Melanie's stroller and puts her into it with her blanket and koala bear. She wheels Melanie out of the hotel room after grabbing all of her things.

She heads down to the lobby and walks out of the hotel building, she is met with around 20 paparazzi with cameras and everything, she hasn't been able to stay in her trailer just yet because they need to get a crib in for Melanie but they should be getting it in today so she won't have to struggle with the paparazzi as much.

She gets into her car and drives to set with a happy Melanie in the back of the car babbling about whatever she is babbling about but Scarlett listens carefully because she loves when Melanie is speaking or just babbling.

She arrives at set and gets Melanie out of the car and into her stroller, she is met with Elizabeth and Jeremy at the door just chatting.

"Hey Scar and hello my little archer buddy!"Jeremy says taking Melanie out of her stroller and making faces to her causing her to giggle.

"Hello Scarlett"Elizabeth says shyly looking at her feet making Scarlett smile.

"You can call me Scar Elizabeth"Scarlett tells Elizabeth making her look up at her to be met by Scarlett's smiling face.

"You can call my Lizzie"Elizabeth says with smile before looking at the happy baby in Jeremy's arms.

"Is that your daughter?, wait that was a stupid question because I already know that is your daughter from when we first met because you and Jeremy were having that fight and then Jeremy told you to F off and your daughter repeated it and then everyone was so shocked and the-"Elizabeth rambles but Scarlett cuts her off.

"Hey it's ok, yes she is my daughter and her name is Melanie, she turning one in exactly 16 days"Scarlett says smiling at her daughter in Jeremy's arms.

"Melanie is a beautiful name"Elizabeth says smiling at Melanie, Melanie looks over to her and makes grabby hands, Elizabeth looks over to Scarlett and she nods.

Elizabeth takes Melanie out of Jeremy's arms carefully, Melanie immediately puts her hands on Elizabeth's face and pushes her cheeks together causing Melanie to giggle at her face.

Elizabeth smiles at Melanie and Melanie smiles back before kissing Elizabeth's cheek causing Elizabeth to let out a small giggle.

"Hey Lizzie I have so many scenes to do today and I was wondering if you could look after Melanie if you don't have too many if you can't it's fine I'll find someone else to do it"Scarlett asks, Elizabeth nods and smiles at Melanie.

"Of course I'll look after her Scar you don't need to worry about her, I love to look after kids"Elizabeth says holding her hand out for Melanie's diaper bag.

Scarlett thanks her and hands her the diaper bag and walks away with Jeremy to go and get ready.

"We are going to have an amazing day today!"Elizabeth says smiling at Melanie while tickling her stomach making Melanie giggle.

Elizabeth puts Melanie into her stroller again and puts the diaper bag on her shoulder wheeling Melanie into the set.

Melanie starts to whine when Elizabeth gets to the food area, Elizabeth senses that she is hungry so she wheels Melanie into the food area and grabs a little bowl for her and gets some yogurt for her.

Elizabeth brings Melanie over to the seating area and she sits down on the chair while Melanie is still in her stroller facing her.

"You ready Melanie?"Elizabeth asks scooping some yogurt up and bringing to Melanie's mouth making Melanie open her mouth immediately to let Elizabeth feed her.

Elizabeth and Melanie have a very fun time while Melanie is eating because Elizabeth keeps making funny faces at Melanie and Melanie always laughs at them.

Hemsworth and Evans walk into the room to grab a quick snack and immediately smile at Elizabeth and Melanie having a great time.

They have only known Elizabeth for 4 days and they are already great friends with her and they can tell she is really great with kids and they love that Melanie gets to have an amazing relationship with her.

"Hey Lizzie how are you and Melanie getting on so far?"Evans asks as he walks over to the pair as they giggle and laugh and nothing making him smile even more.

"Melanie is such an amazing baby, she is so much like Scarlett, she is basically her twin, she laughs at everything, she really reminds me of when I was younger she is just adorable"Elizabeth says smiling from ear to ear without even looking away from Melanie.

Melanie has her mothers beautiful emerald eyes that make Elizabeth smile even more just thinking of Scarlett.

Elizabeth feels something like a connection with the two Johansson's, something she has never felt before...

Authors Note

Hey everyone I have an idea I just want to get your opinion on.

Should Scarlett and Melanie go to New York with the rest of the cast for Melanie's first birthday so Romain can celebrate it with them but Scarlett looks for Romain and finds him cheating on her with some random girl and they break up.

After filming Age of Ultron Scarlett moves to LA but she lives in the woods with Elizabeth because they fell in love with each other ever since they first met and then Scarlett had her baby with Elizabeth by her side and then obviously the story will continue with different story lines.

Please let me know if that is a good idea <3