𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

“So why was that small gesture so exciting?” asked Sugawara while watching the girl play with Kiyoko. 

“She’s never done that to anyone else besides me, her parents, and Yamaguchi,” explained Tsukishima. 

“Do you know why she gets so nervous and flustered so easily?” asked Suga. 

“Not really, she’s always been like that. She’s not fond of people she isn’t familiar with early on. We think she has social anxiety but we have to get it confirmed before we can actually say it,” said Yamaguchi. 

“Well, she seems very fond of Kiyoko,” Daichi pointed out. 

“I don’t blame her, Kiyoko is a goddess sent from Valhalla,” said Nishinoya while staring at the two, fanboying at their interactions. 

“I agree, I’d be surprised if a child didn’t like Kiyoko,” Tanaka added, also fanboying at the two. 

The scene was adorable. (F/n) was sitting on a chair, her legs crossed, facing Kiyoko. Kiyoko was sitting like normal, only facing the child. They were doing hand games, with Kiyoko doing her best at following the girls babbling and hand gestures. Both girls had big smiles on their faces, to which the boys couldn’t help but smile as well. 

“This day needs to be documented in history,” cried Tanaka, arms wrapped around Noya as they cried together. 

“Already have it on tape,” Tsukishima mumbled, holding his phone to record the two. 

“You must send it to us!” yelled Noya and Tanaka simultaneously. 

“No,” replied Tsukishima before stopping the video and putting his phone away. 

The simpletons started crying over the blonde’s response, causing the playing pair to turn their heads towards them. The little girl then tried getting off the chair, but Kiyoko had to help her due to the height. She waddled over to the group of boys and looked at them. She then turned red and went over to her brother, tugging his shorts. Yamaguchi got the signal and picked her up. 

“Say, how old are you (F/n)?” asked Sugawara. 

She held up four fingers and smiled at the silver-haired male. Sugawara smiled, then hesitated before asking, “Can I pick you up?”

The freckled girl thought about it for a couple of seconds before slowly nodding her head. Suga then gently kneeled down, placing his hands underneath the girl’s armpits before picking her up. He placed her on his hip while she wrapped her small arms around his neck and started looking around. Her eyes fell on the group of boys to her left, including her brother and Tsukishima, whose mouths were agape, staring at her once again. Her face bloomed a crimson red before she turned her head and hid her face in the crook of Suga’s neck. 

“Not again…” Sugawara sighed before patting the girl on the back, reassuring her that she was okay. 

~~~

P

ractice soon came to an end and the boys started packing up the equipment. (F/n) was walking around, wherever her small legs would take her. She ended up in what seemed to her as some sort of closet. There was only one small light dangling from the ceiling. There were also shelves and baskets filled with all sorts of rods and tools. She wandered off into the corner of the room, inspecting every inch of said room. What she didn’t realize was that someone had closed the closet door and turned off the light. Her eyes went wide as there was nothing but darkness surrounding her. She didn’t know what to do in that situation, and after a couple seconds of silence, she spoke up. 

“U-um… D-dashi…? 

Author's notesorry i haven't written anything, i was in Hawaii for vacation and got back this week

Author's note
sorry i haven't written anything, i was in Hawaii for vacation and got back this week. i had to catch up on my Spanish work before i could finally get back to writing. also im sorry this is so short. i wanted to cut it off for suspense :)