𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

It was around two in the morning when (F/n) woke up with her stomach churning

It was around two in the morning when (F/n) woke up with her stomach churning. She sat up and winced. She didn't know what to do, but then she felt herself gag twice before throwing up. She felt a pain go down her throat. Tears welled up in her eyes as she cried to herself, not knowing what to do.

Tadashi woke up almost immediately. He had a bad feeling in his stomach so he quietly got out of bed and went to (F/n)'s room. He was greeted with her cries and the smell of vomit. He walked over and saw (F/n) crying, looking at her throw up. He got a little flashback from when he was younger. Deja Vu. But it wasn't a good feeling of Deja Vu.

"Jeez," Tadashi sighed, speed walking to his parent's room.

He knocked on the door, then opened it after he didn't get a response.

"Hey mom? Dad?" Tadashi asked, walking up to his mom's side of the bed.

Mirai woke up with a gasp, hearing the continuing cries of her daughter, "what happened?"

"(F/n) threw up," Tadashi explained, rubbing his tired eyes.

"What's going on?" Takiyo woke up.

"(F/n)," Mirai got out of bed and made her way to (F/n)'s room, "get your butt up and help Tadashi clean up the bed,"

Takiyo got up and went to the room as well.

(F/n) was still sitting in her crib.

"My poor baby," Mirai cooed, picking the small girl up, "don't cry, mommy's here,"

(F/n) continued to cry as Mirai took her to the bathroom to clean herself up.

"Have another kid, they said," Takiyo said, using his mouth to breathe to avoid smelling the vomit, "it'll be fun, they said,"

"Mom would beat you if she heard you say that," Tadashi shook his head, laughing lightly at what his father said.

"I know," Takiyo took the mattress and brought it outside.

Tadashi then grabbed the spare mattress that was in the closet of (F/n)'s bedroom and put it on. He then put some new sheets on it and placed a new blanket and pillow in it. Takiyo threw away the sheets and sprayed the mattress before letting it sit outside. It was a job he'll worry about in the actual morning of that day. He walked back into the bedroom and saw that Tadashi did most of the work.

"Aw, thank you son," Takiyo ruffled Tadashi's hair.

"It's nothing," Tadashi replied sleepily.

Sooner or later Mirai came back to the room with a now clean (F/n). Her eyes were puffy and tears still fell down her cheeks. She hiccuped and whimpered, clutching onto her mother.

"Is she okay?" Takiyo asked.

"No," Mirai deadpanned at her husband's dumb question, "she's burning up,"