𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~

~~~

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢...

Mirai, Tadashi, and (F/n) were walking into the school building together. (F/n) was holding onto Tadashi’s hand while she tried avoiding as much people as she could. Tadashi sighed and hoped that (F/n) was okay with going to school soon.

“Hello!” a sweet voice greeted, “I’m Ayaka-sensei. I’m assuming you’re here to register your daughter?”

“Ah, yes,” Mirai nodded, “I’m Yamaguchi Mirai, and this is my son Tadashi and my daughter (F/n),” Mirai gestured to (F/n), who was still attached to Tadashi’s leg.

Ayaka-sensei noticed (F/n)’s nervous demeanor and carefully crouched down to meet her height.

“Why hello there (F/n),” Ayaka gently cooed, “I’m going to be your sensei for your first school year,”

-

“Hello!” an energetic voice brought (F/n) back to reality as she looked at the girl standing in front of her.

“Hi,” (F/n) said timidly.

“I’m Hinata Natsu,” she smiled sweetly, “what’s your name?”

“... Yamaguchi (F/n),” (F/n) remember hearing the surname before, “are you… Hinata-nii’s sister?”

“You mean Shoyo?” Natsu tilted her head, “yeah, he’s my older brother,”

-

“NOOO,” a boy with silver hair screamed, “you can’t make me go!”

“It’s for your own good Kisho,” another voice said before leaving the boy in the classroom.

Kisho then looked frantically at the classroom full of kids and ran towards the wall where (F/n) was, bumping into her, making (F/n) fall on top of Natsu.

“AH,” Kisho got up extremely fast, “I’m so sorry!”

(F/n) picked her head up and noticed she was on top of Natsu. She scrambled to get up, trying to conceal her red face.

“It’s okay,” Natsu said, geting up and dusting herself off, “are you also a new student?”

“Y-yeah,” Kisho scratched the back of his head, “I’m Sugawara Kisho,”

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤

“(F/n)...” Mirai gently woke up her daughter who was drooling in her sleep, “it’s time to get up,”