𝚃𝚎𝚗

"Hey Tadashi?" Mirai called out from the kitchen

"Yes mom?" he replied, putting his change of clothes in his gym bag before walking to the kitchen. 

"I got called in," Mirai helped (F/n) out of her highchair, "do you think you can bring her to practice today?"

"Yeah," Tadashi accepted his sister in his arms, "she's cleared to go right?"

"Yes, just make sure nothing happens to her like last time," his mom gave him a look that sent shivers down his spine. 

"Yes mom," 

"Thank you so much," Mirai kissed Tadashi's forehead, then (F/n)'s before grabbing her bag and rushing out the door. 

Tadashi sighed, looking at (F/n). 

"What?" (F/n) asked her brother, confused at why he's staring at her. 

"Are you ready to go to my practice today?" he asked.

"Hmm," (F/n) thought about it, "I don't know,"

Tadashi smiled slightly, "You'll get to see Tsukki and Kiyoko," 

"I know," she replied, looking away. 

Tadashi noticed her dejected behavior. He went up to (F/n), picking her up from the high chair and holding her against his hip. 

"I know you're scared," Tadashi started, "but your big brother is here okay?"

(F/n) nodded, letting him continue. 
"I will be there for you no matter what," Tadashi kissed her forehead, "I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" (F/n) asked lightly, holding out her tiny pinky. 

"Pinky promise," Tadashi confirmed, hooking his larger pinky against hers. 

(F/n) hugged him tightly, smiling into the crook of his neck. He chuckled at her actions, walking to her room to get her ready for practice. 

~~~

Tadashi and (F/n) walked to Tsukishima's house before heading to practice. (F/n) walked a couple of steps ahead of Tadashi, excited to greet his brother's boyfriend. They got to his house and Tadashi knocked on the door, (F/n) slightly bouncing beside him. The moment the door opened, revealing the tall blonde, (F/n) crashed herself against his legs. 

"Tsukki!!" (F/n) exclaimed.

Tsukishima looked down and smiled, "Hey short stack," he picked her up, "you gave me quite a scare there,"

"Gomen Tsukki~" (F/n) said, imitating the way her brother would apologize. 
Tsukishima smirked, looking at Yamaguchi, "she's your little sister alright," 

"I know," Yamaguchi smiled. 

The trio started their walk to the high school. (F/n) was carried throughout the way there by Tsukishima. From his height, it felt like she could see the entire world. She also ran into a couple of trees, which she happily took the leaves and branches with her. By the time the trio made it to the school, (F/n) had practically built a bird's nest on Tsukishima's head.