𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐭

~~~

September 27.

Now, to most people, September 27 is just a normal day. But for some, it’s not.

It’s their birthday.

And that so happens to be Tsukishima Kei’s birthday. And for (F/n), that meant everything to her.

-

“It’s Tsukki-nii’s birthday!!” (F/n) came out of her room screaming that phrase. Tadashi was about to go into her room when this happened and any part of him that was still waking up had gone away. He processed what had happened for a couple of seconds before chuckling slightly and picking his sister up.

“You seem excited,” he said to her.

“I am!” (F/n) nodded, “because I can’t wait to give him his gift!”

“You got him a gift?” Tadashi asked her, even though his mom told him about it.

“Yep!” she smiled, “don’t tell him,”

Tadashi laughed, “I won’t, I promise,”

(F/n) held up her pinky, “pinky promise?”

Tadashi smiled, “pinky promise,” he connected his pinky with hers, sealing the promise.

Mirai walked into the hallway, “well aren’t you two up early today,”

(F/n) giggled, “it’s Tsukki-nii’s birthday!"

Mirai chuckled, “I know it is sweetheart,” she picked (F/n) up from Tadahi’s grasp, “are you excited to give him his gift?”

(F/n) nodded, “he’s going to love it!”

“I’m sure he will,” Mirai turned her attention to Tadashi, “careful there, you have some competition of who’s going to give Tsukishima a better gift,”

Tadashi playfully rolled his eyes, “of course he’ll pick her gift over mine,”

(F/n) stuck her tongue out at him in response to his comment. Mirai laughed at the two and took (F/n) to the kitchen. Tadashi followed.

Takiyo was sitting at the kitchen table reading one of his books. He saw the two siblings and smiled, “ahh, my wonderful children,” he stood up and gave Tadashi a hug and then turned his attention to (F/n), “how did you guys sleep?”

“Good,” Tadashi replied before he opened the fridge to find something to drink.

“That’s good,” Takiyo looked at (F/n), “what about you princess?”