𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~

~~~

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢...

Upon arriving, the rest of the team headed towards the gym to meet the other players while Kiyoko and (F/n) stayed behind for a small span of time.

Hinata and Kenma were talking to one another until Yamamoto and Tanaka tried intimidating one another, only to be shut down by Sugawara and Yaku. Just as the two wingspikers sulked, Kiyoko walked past the group, causing Yamamoto’s heart to escape his chest.

“A lady… manager… beauty…” he muttered as he stepped back. It wasn’t until he saw a tiny girl trailing behind the manager when he collapsed.

“A SMALL CHILD,” he pointed at the little girl, causing her to flinch.

“HEY, DON’T YELL AT HER PRESENCE,” Tanaka yelled at him, causing (F/n) to flinch again.

“Too loud…” (F/n) started shaking, grabbing onto Kiyoko's pants.

"Hey, it's okay," Kiyoko reassured her as she picked (F/n) up and walked her inside the gym.

Tanaka was about to scold Yamamoto before the two crackheads felt the death stare of a specific volleyball player in the distance.

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠...

(F/n) giggled at the two as they slowly descending to the ground in fear. She recognized the stare of her brother’s boyfriend and clap her hands.

“Tsukki-nii!” (F/n) got the tall boys attention, waving before she disappeared with Kiyoko into the gym.

“Wait…” Yamamoto looked up at the tall middle blocker, “that’s your sister?!”

“Pfft, no,” Tsukishima turned his head, “she’s his sister,” he gestured to Yamaguchi who was walking over to them.

“Ohhh,” Yamamoto nodded, “that makes more sense,”

“What’s that supposed to mean-”

“N-nothing,” Yamamoto stuttered before casually walking away to avoid any more trouble.

~~~

“What are we doing here?” (F/n) asked Kiyoko as she was set down onto the floor.

“The team is going to play a volleyball match with Nekoma’s team,” Kiyoko explained to the girl while setting up some things.

“Neko… ma?” (F/n) restated the school’s name, “cat,”

“Yes,” Kiyoko chucked, “neko means cat,”

(F/n) waited patiently by Kiyoko as she saw the adults walk in, and sooner or later, the boys. She spotted her brother and ran over to him.