𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Can I braid your hair?" (F/n) asked the ace of Karasuno

"I- uh-" Asahi stuttered. He didn't know how to answer that question.

(F/n) felt embarrassed with how he reacted and looked down, a noticeable frown displayed on her face.

"W-wait," Asahi said, afraid the small girl was going to cry, "you can braid my hair,"
"Really!" her frown was turned upside and her eyes sparkled.

Kiyoko chuckled as she handed the girl to Asahi, who nervously took her in his arms. (F/n) hugged him before pointing to the hair that she sat in, telling Asahi to walk over there.

~~~

Asahi was placed on the floor, sitting criss-crossed in front of the chair. (F/n) was sitting on the chair, carefully playing with Asahi's hair. She brushed through it with a brush that Kiyoko provided and started to "braid" his hair. She sectioned it off into three sections and did her best to layer them across one another to get the braiding pattern.

Meanwhile, the team was watching her. They all gathered around but kept their distance since they learned she hated being the center of attention. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were off in the corner, crying to themselves at the fact that (F/n) was growing up. Noya and Tanaka were filming the entire thing, for blackmail purposes. Ukai and Takeda-sensei were also watching, amused by the girl's interaction with Asahi.

"You have very pretty hair," (F/n) complimented him.

"T-thank you," Asahi replied.

"You know who else has pretty hair," (F/n) told him.

"Who?"

"Coach Ukai," (F/n) answered his question.

The team then turned their attention to Ukai, whose eyes widened at her statement.

"I-" Ukai was genuinely confused, "I do?"

"Mhm," (F/n) smiled at him, "I like the way you use the headband,"

"I-" Ukai chucked and smiled at the girl, "thank you,"

"You're welcome," (F/n) said, "does that mean I can braid your hair too?"

"I don't think my hair is long enough, kid," Ukai told her, sitting down in the chair next to her.

"You never know until we try," (F/n) focused her attention to the ends of Asahi's hair, "I've braided Dashi's hair before,"

"Have you now?"

"Mhm,"

The team looked at Ukai with puppy eyes, wanting him to say yes to (F/n)'s request. Ukai looked at them, not wanting to give in. He then looked back at (F/n), who joined in. He sighed to himself and said he'd let her braid his hair. (F/n) squealed and finished Asahi's braid.