𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

*italics mean a flashback or something that happened in the past :)
also correct me if i use honorifics wrong
and I'm going to give Yams parent's names because saying mother and father repeatedly is tiring

*italics mean a flashback or something that happened in the past :)also correct me if i use honorifics wrongand I'm going to give Yams parent's names because saying mother and father repeatedly is tiring

"Tadashi?" called out his grandma.

"Yeah Obaachan?" he replied, stopping his coloring for a second.

"Your father just called, your mom just gave birth," explained his grandma.

He didn't realize what his grandma had just said until a couple seconds later.

"Wait really?!?!" exclaimed Tadashi.

"Yes-"

"Can we go see them!?"

"Of course dear"

Tadashi practically dragged his poor grandma out of the house, after grabbing a few things that his mom requested. He couldn't sit still in the car. Excitement beaming through his smile as he envisioned what the scenario would be like when they arrive at the hospital.

~~~

"Tadashi slow down," his grandma called out, trying to get the boy to calm down before entering the hospital.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited," apologized Tadashi.

"It's okay dear, just try to tone it down a bit, a hospital isn't a place horseplay"

"Okay"

After talking to the receptionist at the desk, they were given a room number and started walking. While wandering around the hospital, Tadashi couldn't help but ask many questions.

"Do you know what name she'll be given?"
"Nope, your mother kept that a secret"

"Do you think she'll have freckles like me?"
"Well, they do run in the family"

"Will she play volleyball in the future?"
"If she decides it's something she wants to pursue"

"Is she going to the same schools I went to?"
"I think that depends on her entrance scores and her choice as well"

"Will she like Tsukki?"
"We won't know until those two meet each other"

"Do you think she'll like me?"
"Your sister?"
"Yeah"

His grandma bent down to match the boy's height and said, "Your sister is going to love and adore you with all her heart. She'll always be there to support and annoy you at the same time. She's going to be so lucky because she'll have the best older brother a sister could ask for."