𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

~~~

~~~

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢...

In the duration of Mirai and Takiyo's bantering:

(F/n) had two dinosaur plushies on the ground. She kept looking back and forth between the two, squinting while her hand was stroking her chin.

'Which one would make Tsukki-nii happier?'

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞:

"Where could she have gone?" Takiyo was panicking as he tried to search for (F/n). Mirai on the other hand had a feeling she knew where (F/n) could be. It was a simple process of elimination. They were shopping at a store that sold home necessities, from kitchen utensils to bedsheets. There really was only one place (F/n) could've wandered off to.

The kid's bedroom area.

Mirai ignored her husband's desperate calls to his daughter and walked to the aisle that sold anything related to dinosaurs. She was a bit upset it was in the "boys" section, meaning society assumed that only boys would be interested in anything dinosaur related. But, she was grateful that Tsukishima introduced dinosaurs to (F/n), breaking the gender stereotypes and showing that the world isn't only black and white, or technically, pink and blue.

Mirai chuckled as she saw her daughter intensely looking between two plushies back and forth. It was almost as if she was waiting for them to move like the toys in Toy Story.

Mirai quietly went up to her daughter, "what are you doing sweetie?"

(F/n) looked up and smiled at her mom, "Hi mommy!" she gave Mirai's legs a quick hug before going back to the dinosaurs, "I'm trying to figure out which dino plushie Tsukki-nii would like,"

"Really?" Mirai smiled, "is this for any special occasion?"

"Just a thank you for him taking care of me and Dashi," (F/n) replied, not looking up from her intense gaze again.

"That's really thoughtful of you," Mirai felt her heart swell at how adorable her own daughter was. The admiration she had for her son's "best friend" (they have yet to come out and say anything, despite both sets of parents on either end knowing about their private relationship) was heartwarming and Mirai was grateful (F/n) took a liking in Tsukishima.

"Which one do I pick mommy?" (F/n) looked at her mom.

Mirai crouched down to reach (F/n)'s height, "well, why did you pick these two out of the rest?"

"Well," (F/n) grabbed the blue dinosaur that resembled a stegosaurus, "this one is the one me and Dashi have and I was thinking we could all be matching," she put that one down and grabbed the other one which was orange and represented a triceratops, "and this one is one he doesn't have yet but wanted that last time we were here which his mom,"