𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~

~~~

A couple of days before Golden Week.

(F/n) was around the age where parents would register their kids to start school. Her parents were a little worried since (F/n) had pretty bad separation anxiety, but Tadashi reassured them that she was getting better at being away from them. However, the idea of (F/n) being alone with other kids didn’t set well with Takiyo.

“No,” Takiyo shook his head, “I will not allow my daughter to be in a classroom with other kids she doesn’t know,”

“Would you please stop this act?” Mirai rolled her eyes, “she needs to learn how to communicate with other children, or else she won’t be able to function with other people when she gets older,”

“No means no,” Takiyo huffed, “what if a boy tries to talk to her? How am I supposed to fulfill my protective father act when I can’t be there to take the boy away?”

“We don’t even know if she likes boys yet,” Mirai sighed, “and even then, she needs friends her age,”

“Hmph,” Takiyo pouted.

“Hey mom, dad,” Tadashi walked into the office, “(F/n) is ready,”

“Okay,” Mirai looked at her husband, “let’s go to the school,”

“Noooo,” Takiyo whined, “I’m not readyyyy,”

“Shut up,” Mirai walked out of the office.

“Your mother doesn’t love me anymore,” Takiyo told Tadashi.

Tadashi shrugged before leaving the office as well, leaving Takiyo to sulk by himself.

~~~

Mirai, Tadashi, and (F/n) were walking into the school building together. (F/n) was holding onto Tadashi’s hand while she tried avoiding as much people as she could. Tadashi sighed and hoped that (F/n) was okay with going to school soon.

“Hello!” a sweet voice greeted, “I’m Ayaka-sensei. I’m assuming you’re here to register your daughter?”

“Ah, yes,” Mirai nodded, “I’m Yamaguchi Mirai, and this is my son Tadashi and my daughter (F/n),” Mirai gestured to (F/n), who was still attached to Tadashi’s leg.

Ayaka-sensei noticed (F/n)’s nervous demeanor and carefully crouched down to meet her height.

“Why hello there (F/n),” Ayaka gently cooed, “I’m going to be your sensei for your first school year,”

(F/n) looked at her before looking up at her brother. Tadashi gave her a gentle nod before she looked back at Ayaka.

“H-hello,” (F/n) greeted softly, her cheeks turning a little red.