𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

(F/n) was sitting on the floor of the living room. Dragon Tales was playing on the TV, though she wasn't really paying attention. Her dad was out at work, her brother at school, and her mom was in her office, working from home. She was bored. 

She decided to walk around the house, dragging her dragon stuffy she got from one of her grandmas. Her little feet carried her throughout the kitchen and dining room before she went towards the hallway to scope out the other rooms. She went into the guest room, which she always found somewhat creepy. She went into one of the bathrooms, which she immediately exited. She then went to her brother's room. She walked around, looking at how it was arranged. She then stumbled upon his closet, which he left open in a rush to get ready for school. 

(F/n) walked closer and started going through what was on the bottom of the closet. He had his hamper, which she avoided, but he also had drawers that she could reach. Being the little kid she was, not knowing privacy boundaries, she opened them and started rustling through them. Nothing really excited her in the first drawer, it was just a bunch of his shirts. But the second drawer was different. In it were Tadashi's hoodies. She saw one that Tsukishima had given him for one of his birthdays. 

(F/n) grabbed the hoodie and pulled it out of the drawer. Using her strength, she pulled the hoodie over her head and slipped her arms through the sleeves. The hoodie was massive on her. Her arms only went to half of the sleeves, and the majority of the hoodie had pooled onto the floor, surrounding her. She smiled at herself, grabbing her dragon stuffy the best she could, and walked out of her brother's room. The moment she left the room, she was faced with her mom, who was standing in the hallway, crossing her arms, playfully raising her eyebrow. 

"Hi mommy!" (F/n) exclaimed, running up to her to hug her legs. However, because the hoodie was too big, she ended up tripping and landing straight on her face. (F/n) laid there for a second before Mirai bent down to help her. When she picked (F/n) up, she saw that (F/n)'s nose was bleeding. 

"Holy cheese," Mirai used her hand to cover (F/n)'s nose and using her other hand to pick her up, "How hard did you hit your nose?"

(F/n) shrugged, she didn't really understand the rhetorical question. Mirai brought her daughter to the bathroom, where she set her onto the counter and grabbed the tissues to stop the bleeding. 

"You're lucky you didn't get it on your brother's hoodie," Mirai said, to which (F/n) giggled, "What were you doing in his room anyway?"

"I was bored," (F/n) replied, swinging her legs.

"You want to go back to daycare now?" Mirai asked, switching the tissues.

"Not really..." (F/n) replied softly. 

(F/n) used to like going to daycare. That was until new kids started showing up, and they weren't so friendly or understanding about her conditions as the other kids were.