𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

~~~

~~~

(F/n) went to bed just fine. She was exhausted from school and practice. She didn’t know it yet, but social interactions drained her very limited social battery, and it’ll take her a couple of days to recover from the tremendous loss.

Mirai, Takiyo, and Tadashi went to bed, a little worried for (F/n), but decided a good night's sleep was the first step to recovering from today’s issues.

That was, until they heard screaming coming from (F/n)’s room.

-

(F/n) woke up to her scratching her arm vigorously. At first, she didn’t recognize the stinging pain across her body, but once she realized she was scratching her arm hard, she felt it. She panicked. Every small movement sent joints of pain throughout her entire body. She felt the heat radiate off her skin and started feeling the bumps all over.

Her solution was to scream.

"MOOOOOM!!!!"

Mirai woke up in a panic, gasping for air as if she was submerged under water. Takiyo woke up confused, almost falling off the bed. And Tadashi had actually fallen off the bed as he was sleeping on the very edge of his mattress.

"(F/n?!" Mirai ran to her room and noticed her scratching her arm vigorously while crying in pain.

"It hurts!" she hiccupped, "it hurts,"

"Oh God," Mirai panicked, "Honey what's wrong with her?"

"Um," Takiyo couldn't think. He noticed the red bumps on her arms and the intense scratching and came up with a conclusion, "hives,"

"Should we take her to the hospital?" Tadashi went to pick (F/n) up to help her calm down.

"Don't touch me!" (F/n) moved away but it only caused her more pain, "mommy it hurts so bad,"

"Shh I know sweetie," Mirai did her best to console her daughter while picking her up and carrying her to the car, "let’s go to the hospital,”

-

“We have given her Diphenhydramine, an antihistamine which will help with the swelling and keep her asleep," the doctor explained, "has she eaten anything out of the ordinary?"

"No," Mirai told the doctor, "everything she ate today was pretty standard,"

"I see," the doctor thought about it, "has she been under any stress lately?"

"Well," Takiyo looked at him, "she did start school today, and judging by her behavior afterwards, it didn't seem like it went well with her,"

"I see," the doctor then stood up, "well, it seems to me like she has stress-induced hives, although I can't confirm it until further notice, it seems like the first day of school and the hives have a pretty high correlation,"