𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

It has been a couple of days since (F/n) got sick

It has been a couple of days since (F/n) got sick. She's been sleeping throughout her sickness as a way to avoid the feeling of throwing up. Mirai did her best to feed her as much as (F/n) could take. (F/n)'s sickness went down, but she hasn't returned to her bubbly but anxious self yet. She's been tired, moody, and clingy.

Unfortunately, Takiyo and Mirai had to be called in for work due to some job emergencies. It was the weekend and Tadashi was supposed to hang out with Tsukishima but had to cancel with being instructed to take care of (F/n) while his parents were gone.

"Sorry honey, your dad and I really have to go," Mirai told (F/n) as she clung onto him, tears falling down her face.

"Mommyyyy," she whined, not wanting her brother to take her away.

"You'll be okay baby," Mirai hushed her, kissing her forehead, "I'll be back before you know it,"

(F/n) sniffed and clung onto her brother when Mirai finally left. Of course, Mirai didn't want to leave at all. She knew (F/n) wasn't feeling the best yet but there wasn't much she could do. She also knew Tadashi was the best brother ever and taking care of (F/n) wasn't going to be hard.

"You're okay," Tadashi rubbed (F/n)'s back as she continued to cry, "mommy has important things to do at her job,"

"I know," (F/n) buried her face in his chest, "is Tsukki-nii gonna come over?"

"I don't think so," Tadashi sighed, "I told him I had to take care of you today,"

"Hmm," (F/n) felt bad. She knew her brother wanted to hang out with his boyfriend but couldn't because she needed to be taken care of.

"Don't worry about it (F/n)," he placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'd much rather be spending time with you,"

"Hehe," (F/n) giggled a little at his statement.

"Is that a smile I see?" Tadashi looked at her.

(F/n) did her best to hide the smile, "no,"

"Are you sure?" Tadashi rubbed his nose against hers, which caused (F/n) to smile.

"Stoooppp," (F/n) giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck, hiding her face.

Tadashi smiled at the sight of his sister slowly turning back to her normal self. He made his way to the living room where he put 'Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends' on while they played with her toys.

It wasn't until the siblings heard a knock on their home door. (F/n) tilted her head at her brother as he got up to see who it was. (F/n) was following him, her dino plushie in her hand as she practically clung onto his leg. Tadashi opened the door and saw who it was.

"Tsukki-nii!" (F/n) exclaimed, crashing herself into his legs.

"Hey short-stack," Tsukishima smiled faintly, patting her head.