𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 13 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

~~~

(F/n) was sitting in her room again. Her brother was in his room, studying for his upcoming tests with Tsukishima. She decided to mimic him and started "writing" some things on a piece of paper with her crayons. She was wearing her favorite dinosaur onesie that Tsukisima got her for her birthday and she had her dragon plushie in her lap. 

Mirai was working from home again and decided to check up on (F/n). She carefully walked through that hallway, making as little noise as possible in case she was sleeping. As she peeked through the door, her heart couldn't help but swell at the adorable sight she witnessed. (F/n) was writing something on a random sheet of paper, her tongue was sticking out slightly, indicating her concentration, and she had arranged all her plushies surrounding her as if she was in a meeting. Mirai admired the sight before she made her presence known. 

"Sweetie?" she called out, catching (F/n)'s attention. 

"Hi mommy," (F/n) greeted her with the biggest smile she had, standing up from the tiny desk and making her way over, hugging her mom's leg. 

"What are you doing?" Mirai asked, rubbing her daughter's head gently. 

"I'm working hard!" she went back to the table, "I learn how to write me and Dashi's name!"

Mirai examined the paper. Indeed, in scraggly writing was (F/n)'s and Tadashi's name. 

"Where did you learn how to write?" Mirai smiled, kneeling down to the table. 

"Tsukki-nii," (F/n) told her, "he helps me learn a lot of things,"

"Is that so?" Mirai made a mental note to thank him later, "why don't we make something for him,"

"Let's make strawberry shortcake!" (F/n) beamed, "it's his favorite," 

"Okay," Mirai picked (F/n) up, "we need to go to the store first,"

"Okay," 

~~~

Mirai dressed (F/n) and they walked to the store. They only needed some ingredients since most of what was needed was at their house. They walked into the store and were greeted by the manager who was sweeping the floors. 

"Mommy," (F/n) tugged on her mom's pants, "we need strawberries,"

"Yes yes," Mirai laughed at (F/n)'s excitement, "let's head to the produce section,"

The two made their way, walking through some of the aisles before finding the fruits. Mirai picked (F/n) up so she could see the different containers that held the strawberries.