𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

It was a normal day in the Tsukishima household

It was a normal day in the Tsukishima household. Keyword, was. Tsukishima was currently on the floor of his room, (F/n) on the floor with him. (F/n) was staying at Tsukishima’s house for the day while her brother and parents had to go to the doctor’s. There was a flu going around and they didn’t want (F/n) to potentially get it so asked Tsukishima if he could babysit her for a bit. He didn't mind whatsoever. 

"Do you remember what a velociraptor was?" asked Tsukishima. 

Currently, the two were sitting on the floor, criss cross applesauce, talking about the main thing they bond over: dinosaurs. 

"Yes," (F/n) nodded her head, "A velociraptor is from the…" she tried remember how to say the word, "dromayasoridi (dromaeosauridae) family. It can run up to twenty five miles per hour," said as did her best to pronounce the word and gesture the number twenty five with her fingers. 

"Good job," said Tsukki, chuckling at the girl's antics, "now what about the Ankylosaurus?"

"Of course!" the girl's eyes sparkle, "that one is my favorite," she sat up straight, "the anklesaurus (ankylosaurus) is the dinosaur with a hammer head type thingy for its tail," she took a breath in, "the tail is it's defense and it swings it around to hit other dinosaurs for protection,"

"That's right," Tsukishima patted her head, "Do you want to learn more?"

"Yes yes," she nodded, "But I has question,"

The blonde raised his eyebrow, "what is it?"

"What's your favorite dinosaur?" asked the freckled girl.

Tsukishima thought about it for a bit. 

"Huh, I guess my favorite would have to be the Brachiosaurus,"

"Long necks?" the girl questioned. 

"Yes, long necks," he chuckled. 

"But why?" 

"I don't know," the boy shrugged, "I've always liked them,"

"Hmm," the girl tapped her chin, "I thought you'd be more into the t-rex,"

"What? Why?"

"Because you look like one," she replied with no hesitation. 

Tsukishima just stared at (F/n). He didn't know how to respond. He was so proud. 

"I taught you well," he smirked. 

"I want more dinosaur knowledge," (F/n) persisted. 

"Okay okay," Tsukishima grabbed the book of dinosaurs he's had since he was a kid, "so, we left off on the Diplodocus," he turned the page where the bookmark had marked, "now let's talk about the Iguanodon,"

~~~

After talking about more dinosaurs for god knows how long, it was nearing dinner time. Tsukishima's mom was at work so that meant he had to cook dinner for both him and (F/n)...