𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

~~~

~~~

“WAH!” Hinata gasped while looking at the different rooms, running around like a kid.

“Can you stop?” Kageyama scolded him, “it’s not that big of a deal,”

“I’ve never been to a training camp before,” Hinata told him, “let me have this,”

“Why is this so exciting for you?” Tsukishima scrunched his face up, “being around sweaty volleyball players from morning till night is nothing to be happy about,”

“Hey now!” Noya and Tanaka inserted themselves into the banter, “Kiyoko is within a 500-meter radius of us,” fire surrounded their aura, “how is that not exciting?”

“Actually,” Sugawara stepped in, “Kiyoko’s house is not that far from here, so she’ll be sleeping there at night,”

The two-second years collapse to the floor, their hearts shattered Suga walked away after he announced the news, leaving the first years who stood and stared at the two defeated souls.

They gathered up the strength and dramatically struggled to crawl themselves to the kitchen doors as Takeda-sensei opened them.

“Take-chan,” Tanaka said, reaching his arm out, "we can’t go on,” he struggled to say as Noya picked his head up.

Just as he said that Kiyoko walked to where Takeda was, holding a plate of food in one hand and (F/n), who she held up with her other arm. An angelic aura formed around the two.

Tanaka and Noya’s faces lit up, the color coming back to their face as tears formed in their eyes. (F/n) scrunched her face up at the two before saying, “dinner’s ready,”

~~~

“Let’s get you ready for bed,” Yamaguchi said as he grabbed (F/n) and her bath stuff before heading to the showers. He helped her wash herself off. (F/n) played with the clouds of bubbles that formed when the soap was running under the water. The room was filled with tiny giggles as she continued to blow and swat the bubbles away.

After Yamaguchi let her play with the bubbles for a bit more, he washed her off and dressed her in one of her onesies. He brought her back to the main room and gave her to Sugawara.

“Can you watch her while I go take my shower?” Yamaguchi asked him.

“Of course,” Suga agreed as he sat the small girl in his lap.

“I’ll be right back (F/n),” Yamaguchi told her before leaving the room.

“Okay (F/n),” Suga looked at the girl, “what do you want to do while we wait for your brother to finish his shower?”

“Dunno,” the small girl shrugged and crawled off Suga’s lap, moving to where Asahi was.

Asahi noticed another presence next to him and turned to see who it was.