𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Practice soon came to an end and the boys started packing up the equipment. (F/n) was walking around, wherever her small legs would take her. She ended up in what seemed to her as some sort of closet. There was only one small light dangling from the ceiling. There were also shelves and baskets filled with all sorts of rods and tools. She wandered off into the corner of the room, inspecting every inch of said room. What she didn’t realize was that someone had closed the closet door and turned off the light. Her eyes went wide as there was nothing but darkness surrounding her. She didn’t know what to do in that situation, and after a couple of seconds of silence, she spoke up.

“U-um… D-dashi…?

The small girl didn’t know what to do. She thought about screaming, but she also didn’t want to potentially lose her voice. So she put her hands out and tried maneuvering her way throughout the room, hoping she wouldn't touch anything sharp or accidentally hurt herself. She was doing great at first until she felt something fuzzy. Her mind immediately thought of a spiderweb, and to that, she screamed.

Meanwhile…

The boys had no idea what was going on. The first years went to the club to change their clothes, while the rest were still in the gym cleaning up. It was Tanaka who closed the closet last, not knowing that the little girl had wandered in there. He wiped his hands and went back to the group.

Kiyoko was still sitting on the bench, finishing up her last notes and discussing what she had in mind with Ukai. Practically everyone forgot that the young Yamaguchi had existed. The first-year boys came back from the club room, and Yamaguchi searched for his sister. He looked around and noticed she wasn’t anywhere in the gym. He didn’t want to freak out right away, so he calmed down, and asked Tsukki if he was just blind.

“Um, Tsukki?” asked Yamaguchi, “Do you see (F/n) anywhere?”

The blonde looked around, even squinted toward some places before replying, “Um, I don’t think I see her.”

Tadashi’s eyes widened. He didn’t want to jump to conclusions and he also didn’t want to scare the team. But he couldn’t help but worry that his sister might’ve wandered into the night, all by herself, and possibly gotten kidnapped, or even killed.

That’s when the guys heard a scream.

“DASHIIIIII!” cried (F/n), sobbing loudly.

The team all looked around, wide-eyed. They all turned to the closet.

“Who was the one who closed it last?” asked Daichi while Tadashi ran over to the closet and opened it.

In it, revealed (F/n), who was on the floor, crying her eyes out. Her entire body was shaking as she continued to wipe off the supposed spiderweb that her arms had touched. Her arms were really red and had scratch marks, which Tadashi assumed she scratched herself trying to get it off. Tadashi picked her up, rubbing her back while affirming that she was okay now. The girl continued to wail, traumatized that she was locked in that closet and that she touched that fuzzy thing.