Untitled Part 4

I shouldn't of even bothered sleeping. It probably did more harm than good. I slather makeup on the circles under my eyes and get ready for the day. I wear a black knee length pencil skirt and a white blouse, tucked in. I have never been to school before, so I don't know what to wear. I wear what is appropriate for my interview. I am so used to formal attire that it is like jeans and a t-shirt. I go down to the press room, answer the questions, and hop in my car. The chauffeur takes me to school, I assume Marie will drive there herself.

     When I get to school, I get out of the car and he drives off. I find a corner of the courtyard to myself and pull out a book, Catch 22. I don't pay attention to anyone, but I feel their stares. By this point I'm used to it, the super rich are always watched. I hear someone approach, so I stand up, not even looking to see who it is. I am trained, and I don't break training, ever. I have been taught to stand when being addressed. 

     The smell of cigarettes is overwhelming and I look up from my book. 

"Hey sexy, do you want to go out with me, the name's Greg." 

"No thank you, " I coolly respond, I have been asked out before, but I am only allowed to "date" the people my father hand selects. Not that I would want to go out with this kid.

"Are you sure baby? I could make you feel so good," he reaches out and I go into the light.