Untitled Part 5

I come out of the light to see the boy, Greg, being pulled away from me. It is that one guy from the group yesterday, North? I think. I can't think. Thinking hurts. I sit back down and place my head to my knees, trying to regain some semblance of composure. There is a tap at my shoulder.

"Sang, Sang sweetie, please look up," I do so, staring straight into emerald green eyes. He is concerned, it reads on his face. He pulls on my elbow, gesturing for me to get up. He seems relieved that I do. What does he expect me to do? I have to do what someone asks, right? 

"Sang, come on, we are going to the office."

North's POV

     That asshole Greg walks up to Sang. I can't tell what he is saying from here, but he is one of the problems we are required to solve. He has multiple cases of sexual harassment. I am worried sick for Sang, but I am not allowed to intervene unless she is in immediate danger. She denies whatever he is asking, evident from the slight shake of her head. He goes to squeeze her. Oh hell no. She is staring over his shoulder, unmoving, I don't think she is fully there. I go pull him off of her as he tries to do something else. I signal Kota on my phone. 

     I pull him off of her and hold him until Kota gets here. I send him a look to get her out of here and he does so. Then, well then I beat shit out of him, of course. I drop him and go to the office, I need to see how she is doing.