Untitled Part 13

"It is most definitely something, Miss Sorenson. May I ask who grabbed you?" At the moment it is taking everything I have to remain civil. I hide my sarcasm behind a veil of formality.

"No you may not ask who grabbed me. Now, excuse me, I have to return home." I begin walking towards my father. I sense Mr. Blackbourne's footsteps behind me, and I quicken my pace. I stand next to my my father, who is have a discussion with an associate. I have enough sense to remain silent. Interrupting in business affairs was highly frowned upon in my family. I don't even know what my father does, just that he makes a ridiculous amount of money for it.

"Well, the younger they are, the higher the price of the film." The film? What is he talking about? My father looks at me, as if just realizing that i was there. He plays it off well.

"Ah, Sang, there you are, ready to return home darling?" I have to avoid cringing at the term of endearment. He only uses those when he is masking rage. He walk out to the car in silence. I have learned to dread the silence. The longer the silence, the worse the storm. I climb into the car gracefully, and we drive towards home, until we don't. About a block away from home he turns into another home's drive. I look at him in absolute confusion. He smirks, a cruel glint to his eyes that I didn't notice earlier.

"A business associate of mine is interested in helping with your punishment. I believe you have met him, Mr. Morgan." He comes around and opens my door, pulling me out. Someone is helping with my punishment? Isn't my father worried he will be exposed? He knocks on the front door of the ginormous house. A maid comes down to greet us.

"Welcome to the Morgan household. Mr. Morgan asked me to guide you to his room." We follow her up two flights of stairs. We arrive in a room that is barren, except for a four poster bed with crisp white sheets. There are a variety of ropes and other things on the bed. My father pushes me towards the bed, and then I blank out.

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

I ask her who touched her. I already know, it is that miserable excuse for a father she has. The only reason I am at the concert is to investigate her father,  but seeing her performance was an added bonus. She takes off towards her father and a business associate. They talk for a while more before they notice her standing there. They leave. I follow them at a safe distance until we arrive at their destination. Mr Morgan's house? I let myself in through the side gate and search the cameras for her. What I see is not good. I call Mr. Morgan.

"I need your backup. I am at your house. There is a situation in your father's room. We need to extract a girl." It is far from the first time this has happened. He groaned.

"Who is it?"

"It's Miss Sorenson."