Untitled Part 14

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

     The fight is quick and painless, well for us anyways. Mr. Morgan and Mr. Sorenson are lucky to be alive, we let them run. They aren't our main concern at the moment, Miss Sorenson is. We had found Mr. Sorenson burying himself in her, violating her in the most disgusting ways possible. Mr. Morgan stood, waiting for his turn. She was just there, an object, as if she had been trained. Maybe she had been. Really wouldn't surprise me. If so, I wonder to what extent. Would she follow orders without hesitation, without question , without thought? Or is she just trained to stay still?  I pick her up and carry her out to my car, Victor at my heels. She is unresponsive.

      We drive to the hospital in silence. Miss Sorenson is aware by the time we are pulling off her street, cowering into herself, maintaining the silence. As the hospital comes into sight, she starts shaking. "Can you tell me what is the matter Miss Sorenson," I ask as delicately as possible. The poor girl had just been raped, who knows what else had happened to her. Now is not the time to push her too far. Even I know better than that. She shakes her head no, she may be able to fol anybody else with her formality and poise, but I know a lie when I see one. And right now she is being anything but formal.

"Tell me," I lace my voice with the slightest bit off command and she begins to speak rapidly, staring at the car floor.

"Hospitals ask questions sir. Questions are not allowed sir." My theory to her being trained may be true. Her response concerns me. I open her door and guide her to Sean's office. I quietly tell him a brief overview of what happened His face contorts in horror and he agrees to do all the necessary tests and give her a physical. I wonder what else her father has done to the girl.