Untitled Part 28

Luke looks between the two of us. "Wow. Aren't your guy's parents the nicest?" Rolling my eyes I sarcastically nod. "Kota, truth or dare?"

        "Dare." Shoot. I don't know what to ask him. I glance over at Gabriel who is miming putting on mascara. "Let me do your makeup?" Gabriel rushes off to grab something as Kota give a good-natured groan.

        Kota blushes as I settle in front of him with the bag Gabe gives me. I apply shimmery eye shadow slowly. "Just get it over with already." His comment makes me giggle. I swipe mascara onto his surprisingly long eyelashes. I brush blush over his high cheekbones. He sits still as stone. Then, being the awful person I am, I pick out the most disgusting shade of hot pink lipstick I've ever seen and put it on him. He opens his eyes at my command and I can't hold back my laughter anymore.

        He takes a peek in the mirror and winces. He looks back at us. "Can I take it off now?" A camera flash goes off. "Luke!"

        Their banter makes me shake with laughter. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun. "Truth or dare?" Kota asks me. I go to say truth, but taking a risk, I say dare instead. He smiles wickedly at me. "I dare you to dance with each of us blindfolded and guess who it is."

        He ties a scarf over my eyes and turns on music. Someone approaches. The scent of moss and berries floods my senses. He takes my hands delicately and we sway. "Victor," I guess. Lips press against my the flesh of my hand. "Correct princess."He slips off and another approaches.

        I hear footsteps and hands grab my waist. My mind goes blank.

        I'm not sure how long I'm under as someone pulls away. "Peanut, are you okay?" He pulls off my blindfold. Nathan. "Are you okay?" he repeats, "you went really rigid there for a second."

        "I'm fine," I say at  a notch above a whisper. I meant for that to be louder. Victor pulls me close to him. Leaning towards me he asks softly, "Are you?"