Untitled Part 21

"He just proposed to me I think." It sounds ridiculous just saying it, much less experiencing it.

"What the actual fuck?" North raises his voice, I jump. I don't know how to react. Victor laughs and North pints his finger in his face.

"Don't even start. You were supposed to be watching her." Watching me? Why would they be watching me? They all start glaring at each other, as if they are yelling with their eyes. Then they all plaster a calm expression in place and look at me.

The boy with glasses, Kota I think, says, "So Sang, we don't know much about you, aside that you play violin." I know you don't, that is kind of my goal. I through on my press voice to hide my anxiety, "What all do you want to know?" They all beginning speaking at once. I raise  my hand.

"Stop, stop, one at a time." Their mouths all snap shut, as if surprised I spoke up. Kota points to Victor.

"Do you have any siblings?" I shake my head.

Nathan who is sitting next to him nods. "What do you do in your free time?" I have to cover a laugh with a cough. Free time? That isn't a thing in my life.

"I play violin for at least five hours a night. I don't really have free time, but I enjoy reading."