Untitled Part 6

He leads me to the office, inside are the two guys who kept the formalities yesterday. Do all of them go to this school. And aren't these two a bit young to be teachers, they can't be more than twenty. They both look me over curiously.

"Miss Sorenson, Mr. Lee, what is going on?" I stay quiet while Kota explains what happened in the courtyard. Dr. Green's face goes through shock and goes back to calm, but Mr. Blackbourne's stern mask never waivers.

"Mr. Lee you are dismissed." What is going on? Why do I have to stay?

"Sang, don't look so worried, we just want to hear what happened from your point of view." He looks at me, gesturing for me to talk. I slip into interview mode, staring past him rather than looking at him, my voice smooth and concise.

"Not much happened, Greg asked me out, I denied him, he began being suggestive." The both look at me, but only Dr. Green voices his confusion.

"But Kota said he touched you?" I shrug.

"I really don't remember what happened." His brow furrowed.

"What do you mean?"

"I zoned out and I wasn't paying attention to what was going on." He seemed concerned by this. He reached out and placed his hand over mine on the desk. My mind goes fuzzy. It is all light again.