Sisters of Mercy: s1 ep11 pt1

Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's POV

"Sorry." I quickly apologized to the group. I made a metal bar fall to the ground. "Theres no light.."

"Shh." Warren waved the back of her hand at us. We all fell silent and heard footsteps growing closer.

I wanted to pull my gun along with the rest but kept ahold of Cassandra. She cut her leg on barbed wire, now it's infected.

"Hold it right there." Warren said. The two individuals turned to us and shone their lights in our faces.

"Oh, it's the damn wonder twins." Murphy stated. The two of them dropped their lights and I smiled widely when I saw Addy's face.

"Scarlett, you're awake." She pulled me in for a hug and I hummed. "Last I saw you were knocked out."

"Ahh, but look at me now." I smiled and wrapped my arms around Cassandra's waist.

"CZ send you guys?" Mack asked while pulling me into a side hug.

"Yeah. Told us there was food and somebody names Chester who could help us out."

"Yeah, told is that to. We're starting to have our doubts."

"Ok, well be should be right down there. Lets hit it." Warren lead us through a hallway. Cassandra and I lagged behind the rest.

"Want me to carry her?" 10k asked from next to us.

"No. We shouldn't have that long of a walk anyway." I was still pretty mad at the boy for lying to me about Charlie. I completely understood why he did it and I tried telling myself I couldn't be mad but it didn't stop me.

I could tell he's been trying to make up for his small mistake. He tried to give me his food rations and take my watch shifts but always tell him no.

I don't hate him. I could never hate anybody that didn't deserve it. I just hold grudges, that's it.

"You're still mad at me?"

"Nope." I popped the 'P' and heard Cassandra scoff from next to me.

"Just have make up sex already."

"W-What?" 10k and I stopped walking to look at the girl with wide eyes.

"She's right y'know. You guys have serious tension between you two. If you know what I mean." Doc joined in with a chuckle.

"That's not.. can we just focus on finding Chester?"

"Surprise, I think we found him." Addy said while walking into the room Warren entered. "Hello Chester."