Escorpion and the Red Hand: s3 ep4

Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's POV

"You ok?" Sun Mei asked, falling behind to walk with me.

"Yeah, just got a major headache." I gave her a smile after rubbing my head. She rubbed my back soothingly.

"Son of a bitch." Sun Mei and I looked up at Doc's statement. There were four Z's strung up with their guts hanging like ropes.

"Holy shit." I pushed out a laugh as I watched the Z's clawing at us.

"It's been a long time since something shocked me." Doc joked. Seemed we were the only two who never took anything as serious as we should.

"So, what do you make of this? A territory thing?" Warren asked, looking down the row of her friends.

"This way." I heard a voice call. I turned around but nothing was there but the empty road we've been traveling on. I shook my head and turned back around just in time to be tackled by one of the z's.

"Woah!" I yelled as the z pushed me to the ground. I pushed it off and pulled out Charlie's knife. "Nice of you to drop in." I laughed at my joke, twirling my knife in my hand and stabbing it into the z's head.

I wiped the z's blood of my knife with my pants and placed it back in my belt as the others finished up their kills. "Yeah, I could have told you this was a sketchy neighborhood." Doc shook his head, putting his gun back in his belt. "Could tell by all that damn graffiti on the wall."

We all started to walk down the road again but before we could get far a gunshot echoed throughout our ears. We all spun around, our eyes trailing upwards towards the overpass where three men stood with their weapons raised.

I immediately reached for my gun and aimed it up but the man on the right aimed his back at me. "Uh uh.. hands.. where we can see 'em."

"Easy now." Warren tried to sooth but the men weren't budging. I lowered my gun and raised both my hands after noticing my group was surrendering.

"Admiring your work?" The man in the middle asked. "Come back to finish us off?"

"You got it wrong, brother." Hector said, I nodded in response.

"You and every one of the Red Hands are gonna die for what you did here." The man's friend yelled.

"We had nothing to do with these murders." I said, making the three turn to me.

"We were cutting down our friends to bury them."

"Scarlett." I snapped my head to the left, looking over Hector's shoulder. He glanced at me confused but I ignored it as I searched for who just called my name.