End Times: s2 ep15 pt2

Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's POV

A group of men walked into the restaurant, making the entire Delta- Xray- Delta to get tense. I glanced back at 10k. He gave me a slight nod, mentally telling me to protect the package.

I gave him a nod back and leaned back in my seat. Everything was going smooth until the group decided on moving over to us.

One man eyed Murphy, thinking he was a girl. He continued walked to our table and looked like he was planning on sitting at Murphy's left side before I decided to move from my seat and sat in the one next to Murphy.

Now we both faced our backs to the group of bounty hunters. "How 'bout a toast; to the Murphy." The leading bounty Hunter suggested.

Everyone downed their drinks beside Murphy and I. The woman, Auntie, turned on the stereo.

"You two sure are shy ones." The man behind us said. I continued staring forward and acted like I couldn't hear him. "How 'bout a dance with either one of you?"

Murphy waved him away, I continued acting deaf. "C'mon baby." The man groaned, putting a hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off and looked over at Murphy with disgust in my eyes. He shook his head ever so slightly, telling me to stay calm. "It's a slow song." He grabbed my shoulder again, Murphy reached over and slapped his hand with a rolled up newspaper.

"No, no. No dance." He declined the mans offer. I made a note to thank him for it later.

"Hey, Shy girl." Another man said. I looked back at him from over my shoulder. "Not you. You." He shook his head at me then gestured to Murphy. "Think fast."

The man threw a jug of water at Murphy, he brought his hands up to catch it, the Murphy look- alike zombie copied his actions. The man took his gun out and pointed it at his head.

Resulting in everyone pointing their guns at each other. I stood and blocked Murphy from the guns and I pulled out both my pistols and pointed it at the heads of both the man who threw the jug at Murphy and the man who tried getting me to dance with him.

"Now that's interesting. When shy girl moves, my Murphy moves the same way. Like they're connected or something. It's interesting." He chuckled. "Why don't you move out of the way.

Before I could answer, I felt a finger hook through the loop in my waistband. I rolled my eyes at Murphy's childish behavior. He obviously knew I wasn't going to put him in the line of fire.

I glanced behind me when I heard Murphy. He removed his glasses and hat, revealing himself to the bounty hunters.

His grip tightened on my waistband and pulled me down just at the Murphy look- alike jumped forward and bit into the mans neck.