Election Day: s3 ep8 pt2

Scarlett's POV

Stirring, I opened my eyes to see someone standing over me. I screamed, pushing myself back until I felt my body fall from up high and land on the ground. 

"Scarlett?" I heard Addy, then felt hands help me sit up. "You ok?"

"Where the hell are we?" I asked, breathing heavily and clutching my side.

"Not sure, some old saloon in Wall drug." She pulled me up from the ground and looped an arm around my waist. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm getting worse. We have to get to Springfield, Addy."

"I know."

"Addy, somethings happening. I can feel it. It's making me feel... weird." Addy furrowed her brows at me before she walked over to a table and sat us down. "Where's Doc?"

"Helping some sick people."

"Oh... well I guess I'm glad I didn't hallucinate Sketchy and Skeezy." I said, pointing to a podium where Sketchy was standing next to a man with side swiped hair. Skeezy standing next to both of them.

"Sadly." She rolled her eyes, reaching up to tuck my hair behind my ears. "He's pretending to be the president of the u.s just to con some people."

"Of course he is."

"You, with the eyebrows." We suddenly heard and looked away from each other. The man standing beside Sketchy was pointing to Addy.

"Oh, great." She mumbled. "All right, you mansplaing political hacks. I'll be your moderator." she was paying attention to them? She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her to go sit in front of the two men. "My first question-"

"Point of order. I believe we start with opening statements." Justin Beiber said.

"Wall. Holes. The American public gets it." What? I am so confused. "My first question is to both candidates. Isn't it true that you are both shameless con artists trying to rip off the very communities you purport to help?" Addy asked.

"That's a gotcha question." Just Beiber said, God he is annoying.

"Miss Lady. I hear what you're saying." SKetchy began, "And I understand where you're coming from as awoman in the press corp. I did not have con artist relations with this man. But, when I got those zombies down on their knees putting those low bricks in there-"

"Oh yeah, yeah. How are you gonna get zombies to build a wall?" Justin Beiber asked. "Zombies cannot be traines. As president, you should know that."

"Lannister, you small-fingered fool." Sketchy shot back, then gestured for Skeezy to come over to me. I furrowed my brows when he helped me stand then turned me to a crowd. "We seem to have control over this one, don't we?" 

The crowd gasped as Skeezy pulled my shirt to the side of my shoulder to show off my collar bone, then turned my head to show my cheek, then pulled up my shirt to show the black leaking from my abdoman. 

"Sorry, kid." Skeezy whispered into my ear as he gently lowered me back into my seat, careful not to hurt me.

"Now, why don't you quit flimflamming with you jibber jabber for once and say what you really think." Sketchy yelled. "He doesn't think America deserves and wall! He doesn't think America's good enough far a wall! He hates America!"

"I hate America." I mumbled to Addy, shaking my head at the two men in front of us.

"I love America!" Lannister defended himself. "It's business as usual politicians, like my opponent, that I hate."

"So you've changed your mind on AMerica now, huh?"

"No!"

"Flip-flop. Flip-flop. Do you see what's happening here, folks?" The crowd murmured along with Sketchy, Addy looked at me and rolled her eyes. I groaned lightly, putting a hand to my head.

"hey, you feeling sick?" Addy asked, putting a hand on my back. "Wow, you're realling hot. I can feel your fever through your shirt."

"I have a horrible headache right now..." I mumbled.

We all suddenly heard the sound of someone barging in and yelling for help. "Please, they're coming." The man yelled.

"Frankly, my hands are too large." Lannister kept going.

"Will you shut up and let him speak." Addy snapped. "What's wrong?"

"The sickness... it killed them all. Everybody in rosebud is dead." He panted.

"Rosebud?" Doc asked, looping an arm under my shoulders to help me stand.

"The nearest town. It's our only source of water within a hundred miles. If somethings happened to cut off our water supply-"

"The whole town's turned freaky Z!" The man cried out. Huh, freaky Z... I kinda like that. He began gasped heaily, Doc and Addy ran forward and caught him before he could collapse. I wabbled a bit before a girl with a pixie cut, who also looked just about Addy's age helped me stand straight.

The man was unconsious, so Doc ended up performing CPR, but no luck. "Mr. President do something!" The girl helping me stand yelled to Sketchy.

"This news is dire. But now is the time we stand together. Nobody and nothing's gonna kill you. 'Cause I'm gonna kill 'em first." Sketchy said, pulling out a gun.

"No offense Mr. President, put how the hell does that help that man?" I asked, venom lacing my words.

"Uh-"

"Look!" One of Sketchy's strippers yelled, pointing outside of the saloon. There was a Z there, going in and out of houses. Lannister and Sketchy challenged each other on who would kill the Z and everyone followed them out.

I took in a deep breath before pushing past everyone when I saw Addy run out. I ran across the way and into the house the other three entered when I heard Addy screaming for help. Lannister and Sketchy were hiding behind a wall while Addy was pinned under the Z.

"Idiots!" I yelled at them, before tackling to Zombie off of Addy. It's legs made it up to my stomach and kicked me off, making me slam against the wall. I groaned before looking at the growling Z.

I pulled out Charlie's knife and circled my arms around the Z before flipping him to the ground.

I brought my hand up and began to stab the Z in the head. When I was sure he was dead, I rolled off the top of him and reached for Addy. "Are you ok?" We both asked at the same time.

"I'm fine... my side really hurt." I looked down at my side, pulling up my shirt to show my wound. It was more opened now that earlier and black goo was oozing out.

The two of us sighed as I began to press against it to stop the... bleeding? Am I even bleeding?

~

Not Edited

Guys, I apologize for not uploading for (not literally) years. School has been crazy and I have been worling on getting my grades up so I could get drivers permit. I did, btw and it's really exciting.