Doctor of the dead: s1 ep13 pt1

Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's POV

"Well Murphy, I think I'm gonna miss your sorry ass." Doc said as we drove. I sat in between Hayden and Cassandra with 10k in front if me.

His legs sat on both sides of me, seeing as he "had" to stretch his legs. I only rolled my eyes at him as I ran a hand through Cassandra's hair.

It used to sooth her and help her sleep back in Philly when we were stuck with Tobias so I only hoped it would help now.

"How 'bout you kid? What do you got planned?" Doc asked 10k while glancing at him through the rear view mirror.

"Uh, I don't know. Still got 6,998 to go. Might take a break for a while though, head up north somewhere cold. Z's don't fare to well in the cold."

"Yeah, I don't fare to well in the cold myself. Roberta?"

"Maybe follow the sun west. I've never been to California. How 'bout you, Doc?"

"Maybe I'll buy a boat and sail around the world. Find me an island where there's not even a Z in their alphabet. Hayden.. what'd you got planned?"

"I also have never been to go to Cali. Was hoping I was gonna get to see it on this Mission. Scarlett? You've been quiet."

"I don't have anything planned. guess I just thought we would all still stick together. Y'know, after all we've been through.. you guys are my family."

-

"This must be it. Citizen Z said look for a metal shed with a roll up door." Warren said as we pulled up to our assumed destination.

"What're they all looking at?" 10k asked, referring to the Z's.

"Our entrance."

"You think we're in the right place? Looks small." Murphy asked. Warren exited the back and pulled him out of the front seat.

"I don't want this to be over." I mumbled to Hayden. She furrowed her brows at me and I sighed. "Without Murphy, there's no point."

"No point for what?" 10k asked from in front of me.

"For living. I mean yeah, once this is all over we can go back to living our normal lives but I don't like my normal life. Being passed around like a damn joint."

"Hey!" We all turned at Warren yelling. Doc got out of the front seat with his gun. Looking through the windshield, we saw Murphy walking away from us and the Z's running towards us.