Blessings and Begonias

*SMUT WARNING!*

......

The city consumes women like Bella Nash. Brunette and beautiful, she swiftly became a socialite in the blossoming city of New York. She dined and danced and drank with the best of them, yet all of that was about to change when she met him.

Jungkook's fingers dance swiftly over the keys, his mind lost to the gritty glitz and glam of 1940's New York City and the tragic love story percolating in his brain. He wants to do something different than the immediate romances and erotica that he wrote before. He wants to start a long spiraling tale of love and deception, which love is truly the right love, giving his female protagonist the chance to make something of herself than what the world around her wants her to be. It is different for him and 100% something his old publishers would've hated, but his new publishers are thrilled for. They love the concept of the redeeming love story, and Jungkook loves placing it in the glamorous world of old New York City. He types quickly, almost maniacally, as he introduces the love interest, yet all typing halts when he hears the front door click open, and a tired Taehyung stumbles through it. The teacher kicks off his shoes and drops his bag, yanking his tie as Jungkook saves his draft and closes the document.

"How was work, love?" Jungkook asks, rising out of his chair and stretching his back out. Taehyung flashes him a warm smile, wandering over to him and stumbling into his embrace. Jungkook tightly wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist as his lover snuggles closer, burying his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"It was my last day, so bittersweet..." Taehyung mumbles, his breath teasing the soft skin, "Did you make dinner, yet?" Jungkook lets his hands roam up and down Taehyung's back, a small wave of guilt kicking in as he realized he hadn't prepped anything for food. He pulls back so he can lightly kiss his lover, flashing him a sheepish smile.

"How bout we do pizza?" Jungkook suggests, his fingers caressing small circles on Taehyung's waist and the blond man smiles.

"You're lucky I'm craving pizza," he teasingly says, pecking Jungkook on the lips before the raven-haired male deepens the kiss. They stand there in the foyer for a few minutes, enjoying each other's kisses and touches before Jungkook pulls away and kisses his forehead.

"I'll order the usual while you go get comfy. Also, your aunt is supposed to call later tonight; do you have enough energy for that?" Jungkook asks as he grabs his phone. Taehyung shrugs out of his jacket while nodding.

"I should be fine. Some food and cuddles and I'll be good as new!" he teasingly chimes, his words causing Jungkook to laugh before he calls the pizzeria to order dinner.

Taehyung wanders into the bedroom to change, his fatigue slipping away as he thinks about the call with Aunt Pearl later on. The two of them have been emailing back and forth on floral arrangements and designs for the manor gardens, yet Pearl wanted to call and share her final thoughts. It's been a long time since they've talked so Taehyung is excited about it. He slips into a loose shirt and sweatpants, takes out his contacts, and pops on his normal glasses before scurrying back out to the living room where Jungkook sits with the remote in hand, looking for a light movie to watch with dinner. He stops scrolling when Taehyung approaches, a sweet smile on his lips while reaching out for his lover to sit in his arms. Taehyung curls up in Jungkook's embrace, smiling happily as he leans back against his lover's chest. Jungkook kisses the top of Taehyung's head before picking up the remote and settling on a random movie they both have seen dozens of times.

"Pizza should be here soon," Jungkook murmurs, running his hands gently over Taehyung's sides, moving up his back to his neck where he massages softly loosening up the knots there. Taehyung lets out a happy hum, rolling his head to the side slightly as Jungkook massages even more. A comfortable silence falls between them as Jungkook takes time to relax his overworked lover, giving him the sweet attention and care that he deserves. Taehyung loves this. He loves the soft care and deep massages and gentle touches that melts him in Jungkook's warm embrace. He feels his eyes fluttering closed, deep relaxation sinking in his veins as the movie plays quietly in the background. Jungkook plants tender kisses on Taehyung's head and neck, mixing kisses with his kneading hands. The silence is interrupted when the doorbell goes off, and Taehyung snaps back to reality.