The Bachelor Parties

These next two chapters are probably going to be really long. Enjoy!

...

The rehearsal dinner went as everyone expected it to. They did a walkthrough of the entire ceremony--both Taehyung and Jungkook got teary-eyed--then they had the dinner where speeches and toasts were made. The couple fell into bed completely exhausted, yet the following morning, they are woken by a pounding on the door and the knob wobbling.

"Wake up, you two! It's celebration time! Get your asses out of bed!" Jimin calls, trying to open the door again, but Jungkook learned from the last time and locked it.

"Jimin...it's only nine..." Taehyung grumbles, his deep voice gravelly and groggy as he sits up in bed.

"Yeah and? We have appointments at ten, so you better get your ass out of bed and dressed for a day of fun!" he shouts through the wooden door before Jungkook sighs and wraps an arm around Taehyung.

"Can we pretend he's not here?" Jungkook mumbles, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's bare thigh as the boy sits up, rubbing at his sleepy eyes.

"I don't think so."

"Absolutely not! I'm not leaving until I get confirmation you're awake," Jimin snaps, so Taehyung slides out of bed, walking across the bedroom while adjusting his pajamas. He throws open the door with a glare.

"I'm awake. We will be downstairs for breakfast in just a moment," Taehyung grumbles before Jimin flashes him a bright smile and ruffles the boy's messy blond hair.

"Thank you! And it's dressy casual okay? Okay," Jimin chimes, skipping off as Taehyung slams the door closed. He turns and faces Jungkook, smiling when he sees his lover sitting up in bed, running a hand over his sleepy face before staring at him.

"You're so cute," Jungkook compliments, a sleepy grin on his lips as Taehyung approaches the bed and he pulls him into an embrace, "I'm so excited..."

"For the party?"

"Well that and to finally marry you," Jungkook cheekily says, enjoying the small blush that creeps on Taehyung's cheeks as his eyes gleam with glee. The two share a sweet kiss before Taehyung pulls back, his hands holding Jungkook's cheeks softly.

"I can't wait," he kisses Jungkook once more, leaning against his lover when the raven-haired man pulls him close, only parting so they can breathe, "We should get up though. The sooner we go and let them drag us around for this bachelor party, the sooner the day will end and we will be married tomorrow," Taehyung chimes, stepping back with a boxy grin. Jungkook laughs and nods.

"I love that logic. Let's do it," he says, sliding out of bed to join his lover in getting ready for the day. They go through their hygiene routines before stepping into their clothes. Dressy casual could mean anything, so Taehyung throws on a white shirt with a blue low cut sweater over it, tucking the silky fabric into a pair of skinny jeans.