Chapter Two: Coffee

(The above is how Taehyung looks in this minus the earpiece, mic, and choker)

...

At 10:45, Taehyung sits in the small café, bouncing his leg nervously beneath the table. He fiddles with the hem of his loose black shirt, not wanting to admit that he's beyond anxious to meet Jungkook. How is he going to convince a complete stranger to be his boyfriend for a week? He's weird and awkward and isn't even sure if Jungkook is going to show up. He said he would...but he could've changed his mind. It's happened before. More times than he could count.

After taking a deep breath, he decides to go and order a drink, using it as an excuse to get up and move when he was literally about to vibrate the table off the wall. He stands in the line, sighing as he looks over the menu board, debating between coffee or tea.

"Maybe tea would be better," Taehyung quietly sighs to himself, "I'm already jittery as is..."

"Why is that, love? Nervous?" a deep voice purrs in his ear and Taehyung gasps, spinning around to face a dark-haired male with matching black eyes. Jungkook is even more muscular in person than he is in the photo, his broad shoulders and thick biceps drawing his attention even though he wears a simple black long sleeve shirt. He smirks down at Taehyung when he sees the boy in absolute shock, giving him a chance to study the teacher.

 He smirks down at Taehyung when he sees the boy in absolute shock, giving him a chance to study the teacher

"I um...Jungkook...I didn't hear you come in..." Taehyung mumbles as the line of people in front of him moves forward. Jungkook's surprised by Taehyung's deep, but sultry voice, the sound not really matching his outer appearance. Jungkook lifts his hand, gesturing to the cup of steaming black coffee already in his grasp.

"I've been here for a while. I told you. Jin is a friend of mine,"

"Oh...right...um...would you like to grab a table and I'll get my drink...?" Taehyung hesitantly asks, and Jungkook nods, sauntering off to the corner of the café, giving Taehyung a chance to compose himself.

"Remember...confidence...confidence...you can do this..."

"Hi! I'm Jin. What can I get ya?" a chipper voice pipes up and Taehyung jumps in surprise.

 What can I get ya?" a chipper voice pipes up and Taehyung jumps in surprise