Chapter Nine

"First stop, Minneapolis. Right in the middle of Minnesota. "Avi stated, taking his suitcases and putting them onto the trolley.

Dad looked around the airport and sighed.

"Minnesota. I havent seen that place for a while." Mitch said, patting my shoulder.

"Never heard of Minneapolis, but I have heard of Minnesota" I shrugged, slinging my bag over my back.

------------

We walked out the VIP exit, and saw a big tour bus.

"Wow" Those words were all that I said until we arrived in Minnesota.

"Your bunk is right on top. Uncle Mitch will be under you, and I will be beside you." Dad said, helping me get into it.

I looked around it. Soft comforter, a spare warm one, and a pillow. A pink one.

There was a curtain on the end. I reached for it and pulled it just before Avi could steal me from my bed.

"AWWW , no fun for uncle Avi?" Avi whined, opening the curtain and pulling faces at me.

"Uh, not gonna work Mr Avi." I laughed, jumping out and landing like Spider-Man.

"Come on guys! Let's go shopping!" Kirstin exclaimed, leaning over to get out of the tour bus.

"I'm coming! " I said, rushing to put on my jacket and out of get bus.

The cold Minnesota air hit my face, making me shiver.

As Mitch stepped out, I rushed over to him and cuddled into him.

"You'll get used to it" Mitch chuckled, putting his arms on my shoulders.

---------

All of us got at least one bag of clothes in our hands when we got back to the tour bus. It was so dark.

"Did you see that guy with the long white nighty on and the black bra over the top? He was so wasted!" Dad laughed as he placed the shopping bags onto the table. (I actually saw that once! He was so wasted and one of the girls said hi honey to my dad haha).

I saw him. It was funny. But I didn't laugh.

"Hey Kevin, what's the date?" I asked, leaning over to him.

"14 of June, why?" He asked, turning to me.

On the 18th, it's the anniversary of my family's death.

I just stayed silent.

"You can tell me whenever you are ready."

I looked at the time.

10:27pm.

"Time to sleep! We have a rehearsal tomorrow guys!" The leader said, also called my dad.

"Whatever! After I have my shower I'll sleep" Mitch called from the shower room.

I took one of the shopping bags and dug for my purple 'hug me' nighty with a pixelated panda on it.

Once I found it, I went into the toilet and stripped. Then putting my nighty on.

I walked out with my other clothes and stuffed them into my suitcase.

Kirstin hugged me, said goodnight and shut her bed curtains after she got into her bunk.

Avi, and Kevin did the same.

I yawned and got into my bunk.

My family died on the 18th of June, 2013.

This will be their first year anniversary.

My poor older brother nearly reached his success point before he died.