Chapter Twenty-six

*Alicia's short POV*

I scream in pain again. I thought everythings finished! But no. There was another thing coming.

"She must be having another baby!"

"What the actual fuck are you talking about?!" I yelled loudly, freaking out.

*Trevor's POV*

How the hell is that even possible? I only have one onesie... but I guess I could call them and ask if they have another.

The possiblity of them having a spare is... I dont know.

-----------

"It's a girl!" The midwife anounced, weighing the baby and putting a onesie on her. Zach already had his onesie on.

I walked up to the bassinet and gave her the onesie I had customised.

This is the day. I havent even told the guys I was going to propose this way, or even propose, the only people that knew were the widwife, Scott, Kirstie and Mitch.

The midwife gave Alicia the second twin and she handed Scott Zach as she knew what my plan was. Alicia's view wasnt on the onesie but on my little girl.

I got down on one knee once she noticed the onesie.

*Alicia's POV*

My unexpected baby girl was put into my arms. I looked at her adorable face, then noticed a different onesie compared to Zach's. My eyes focused on it. It said 'Mommy, will you marry my daddy?' This must be Trevor.

I moved my sight to beside me to not see Trevor standing, but on one knee. By now, everyone was standing around Trevor as Scott, Kirstie and Mitch sang 'Marry you' by Bruno Mars.

Tears of happiness streamed down my face as I listened to my family's voices sing. Then I heard beatboxing and a deep voice. The door opened and I saw Kevin amd Avi walking into the room.

More tears streamed down as everyone else sang the last bit of their performance.

"Alicia Merideth Hoying. I have loved you since the very start in the coffee shop in the city. For three years, it has been the best yet now to see my children in the arms of my beautiful girl who I once called my girlfriend. I want to end the total existance of me calling you my girlfriend ant to change that to calling you my wife. Will you marry me?" I smiled, admiring the fact that he said that and took all this time to organise this.

"Of course I will." I whispered, hugging Trevor with one arm.

"What are you going to call the baby girl?" He asked, pulling away from the hug.

I never thought of that... Then I came up with one.

"Sapphire." I paused, thinking of a middle name. Sapphire Aerica Moran.
Yeah. I like it. "Sapphire Aerica Moran."

"Its perfect." He smiled, looking down at baby Sapphire.

Both twins were now in my arms as everyone took a photo. "How about all of us. I want this to be a special- more special memory." I asked, as everyone handed their phones and cameras to the midwife.

Time freezes and I look at all of my friends. They're all smiling like this was one of the best days ever, well it is for me. I got engaged today and had my beautiful twins. Unexpectedly.

Time starts again and once all of the photos are done, my best friends come and hug me. AKA, Kian, Jc, and Connor. Sam and Ricky are getting food from the cafeteria. "Who are their god parents going to be?" Connor asked, smiling down at baby Sapphire. "I dont know yet. We'll have to wait Con. Maybe you three for Sapphire. Or you, Anna and Mitch then Kian and Jc. I dont want too many. Then for Zach, Sammers, Ricky, Kevin and Avi. If Trev and I have another child, we could have You three again and Mitch. Not Anna's Mit-"

"Yeah. I know. But doesn't Trevor have to decide on god parents too?"

I thought about it for a little while, then shrugged.

----------

And that was the last chapter!

Omg I cant wait for the next book!

It will be about the twins' lives and mostly Alicia.

K guys.

Go check out my other books!

Lots of love

Till next time.

Baiiiii

-Liana