Chapter Five

I heard Dad crying in my bedroom.

Running into the room, I found him bleeding from the stomach.

There was stab marks.

He was crying even more when he saw me.

"What happened?"I said, letting millions of little droplets leave my eyes.

Not another family dead.

"Someone- stabbed - me"He said in between gasps.

"Avi! Kevin!" I yelled, sobbing loudly.

They both came running in, and towards me.

"What?!" Kevin yelled.

"Call 911!" Avi screamed, pulling out his phone and starting to dial 911.

But when he put it to his ear, Scott got up and started laughing.

Avi put his phone down, and frowned.The super frown.

"Why? Why would you do that? You know that's exactly what happened to my family." I continued crying and ran into the walk in closet with Mitch's snack stash in it.

Then I locked the door, leaving me in complete darkness.

I turned on the light and went into the cookie bag.

Picking the chocolate brownies, I ate them slowly, crying and having continuous flash backs of the terrible time.

-------

Mitch's POV

Stupid, stupid stupid STUPID!

Why didn't I think if that first?

I was the one who she told first.

"Scott I'm so sorry that I did that."

"No, Mitch. It was my fault."

"How?"

I walked towards the walk in closet with my snack stash in it.

I tried opening the door. But it was locked.

"Why won't this door open?" I said frustratedly.

"Go away" a voice said.

Alicia.

"Alicia. I'm sorry, please let me in. I can hear you eating a cookie in there."

"No. Just go away" she said, making me turn around and walk back to Scott.

"She's in the walk in closet. She's not letting me in."

"Let here have as long as she wants. She need alone time." He announced, walking to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and giving it to me.

"Leave that by the door and tell her you left her some water, then leave her be." He said, pushing me with a little playful ness.

I took the water bottle to the door, and put it down.

"I left you some water for you. I'll let you have as much time as you want." I said, waiting for a response or opening the door. But there was nothing.

"Thanks" I heard her mutter.

-----------

Scott's POV

"This is day 4 of not seeing Alicia happy, she only comes out for food, water, and to go to the bathroom, nothing else. I put her blankets and her pillow in there, just for incase." Kevin said, still not smiling after four days.

I sighed, and went to her bedroom, found her laptop and pushed in under the door.

"Here. You can have your laptop in there. " I whispered, smiling weakly.