Chapter Twenty-four

Trevor's POV

"I hope you die in hell, you bastard." I growled as the police car drove away with the murderer.

I was invited to go in the back of the ambulence with Alicia, but I declined.

Walking back to my car was one of the longest and scariest of my life, but I survived.

It was the same for the drive back to Kian and Jc's house. Connor, Ricky and Sam were staying to celebrate with Jess and Scott. As soon as I opened the door, my rage exploded.

I slammed the door so hard that pieces of it flew everywhere.

I ran up to my room and took my phone out of my pocket to call Scott. I sat down on my bed and turned it around. But before I could even , I threw my phone hard at the door. My lock screen was Alicia and I at the beach. "What the fuck is wrong with you Trevor?!" Kian and Ricky ran into the room. Poor Oreo was in the way and got hurt.

My tears broke through their cages that we call eyes. "She's gone. She's gone. She's gone." I muttered repeatedly, sobbing uncontrollably.

"Who's gone?" Ricky asked. I looked up at him with a death stare then looked back down.

"No... it cant be!" Kian tantrumed, nearly pulling his hair out.

"We have to see her."

----------

"I'm sorry, but she's in a coma and we dont know if she's going to come out of it." My eyes widened.

I cannot take this anymore. I walked to the wall and punched it. I dont care if my hand hurts. I love Alicia so much.

------------

"We're going to have to take her off life support. I'm sorry-"

"No! She isnt dying! Its only been 7 months! " Scott yelled

"We have to. I'm terribly sorry." Then he pulled the plug. I became infuriated and was ready to punch out the doctor. Then I heard something.

"Trevor..."

I turned around and saw my baby opening her eyes.

"Oh my fucking god! Alicia!" I cried rushing to her side.

I kissed her repeatedly.

"Dont. You. Ever. Leave. Me. Again. Do you hear me? " I said in between each kiss.

She giggled. Her heart rate was now sky high.

------

Alicia and I lay down on our bed, laughing about Kian accidentally tripping and kicking Jc's nuts after he tripped over himself.

We stopped laughing after a while. "I'm 20 now, and your 19. I want to officially do this." I said, calming down.

"Do what?"she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"You know what."

"Oh... yeah."

That night, I made love with Alicia Hoying.

------------------

*Alicia's POV*

-8 months later- (sorry so many time skips :/)

"What are we going to name him?"

Mj and Clayton babbled on their happy father, Sam.

"I don't know yet, Trev. We'll just have to wait."

I sat with my hand on my stomach, feeling kicking.

"You know what. I know now. Either Zach Emerson Grey or Gerus Dominic Hedley." I said as a final answer.

"I love it. But not as much as you."he smiled, rubbing my tummy then kissing me passionately.

"Hey! Not in front of the kids!" Sam yelled running in front of the twins.

I nodded at Sam then Trevor and went back to talking to my little boy.

----------

A/N

Wooo! Im so excited for the next book! I'mma plan it now! Yas I'll see if I can make this book longer cos damn. I have alot to say. Thank you all for the 6k reads! I love all of you so much. But yep. I'll see yall in the next chapter

Lots of love from me

-Fluffysky