Chapter Seven

I woke up and stretched my arms, looking up at the white ceiling.

The watch on my wrist shoved itself in my face.

3:44. I heard that is the most popular time to wake up on the morning.

" What? " I heard a voice downstairs.

" No. It will seem too obvious. Just take the smaller things and get out." They weren't very familiar voices.

I got up, tiptoed out the open door and into Dads room.

shaking him furiously without a sound, he woke up, groaning.

" what's happening?" He asked with a morning voice.

" Shh, someone's in the house. And they don't sound familiar. Robbers I think." I said turning around and getting a broken pole and passing dad his baseball bat.

We stepped lightly of course, so they wouldn't hear.

They were still talking.

I gave Dad the 'I have a plan' look.

He nodded.

I walked into the room they were in, put the pole against the wall and tried to look all tired.

" Hey sweetheart. Go back to bed. Mommy and I are talking about serious business." The guy said in a sweet tone.

I nodded, still pretending to be tired.

They turned back around and kept grabbing stuff like Avi 's fancy Dragon ornament.

I grabbed the pole, and walked back up to them.

" I told yo-" I twirled the pole and struck it hard on his head. Hard enough to knock him out.

The other guy came running at me and tried punching me. I dodged every punch he threw, but I ended it by jabbing his sides with the pole.

They both were lying on the floor groaning in pain.

"I don't have a mommy, mother fucker" I scoffed at them and took the metal baseball bat and looked to see where my dad went. I guess going to tell the others.

I went back to them an the one that told me to go back to bed tried to get up.

I took proper grip of the bat and swung it back down onto his head. His head hit the ground with a huge thump.

That gotta hurt.

The other one was standing up already and picked up a familiar gun.

I looked at it closely. My toy gun. It looked so real. Kevin got it for me... but onto the important matters.

I swung the bat, into his stomach with all my strength, then hit his family jewels.

He went back down to the floor with his other stupid friend.

Everybody came down noisily with home weapons.

Scott stood with a broom, Kevin had his nunchux...

Avi had his blow up dinosaur

Mitch had one of his fancy moonstones in his hand, and Kirstie. .. she had her fists out.

I sat down on the floor and tried looking all innocent.

They all looked at me, then looked at the robbers.

" You did this?" Kevin asked

"Um... yes?" I looked at them, shrugging.

" using a pole and-"

"Alicia. I heard you swearing. .. but I guess this would be the only exception because they are knocked out... And are stupid" Dad explained.