Chapter Seventeen

*Before getting adopted*

"Matthew, what are we going to do if we get married?" I said, looking iver in his direction. He was playing with the golden grass that surrounded us.

"I dont know. Maybe have children, travel the world, or even get famous! We dont know the possiblilties babe." He smiled pulling me to his chest.

I snuggled into his chest and listened to his steady heart beat.

How have I only been dating him for three months?

I closed my eyes and dreamt of all the possibilities.

---

I woke up to see no Matthew.

It was raining too and we were in a small forest that gives me the creeps.

He left his waterproof jacket here. I was lying on it so I put it on and ran off back towards his house.

I knocked on the door and his mom opened the door immediately.

"Hello love, Matthews upstairs with his friend. " She let me in and let me go to Matts room.

As soon as I opened the door, my heart broke into millions of pieces.

He- he was making out or just plain fucking a girl that seemed way out of his age range.

And he's only 14! Fricking manwhore.
I slammed the door and ran onto the pavement.

I expected him to come outside begging me and say 'I can explain! ' or 'its not what it looks like!" But there was nothing. Not even his face peering out of the window.

My first love. My first kiss. My first guy friend. My first... heart break.

My mom and dad know of our relationship. And they think we're cute together. But my dad said 'you break my daughter, I will crush every bone in your face'

Yep. Thats my protective ass dad alright. I love him.