Chapter Eleven

All of Pentatonix ran onto stage as people were still cheering for me.

I actually can't believe that was for me. After all those years of singing to myself and being told that I sucked, I actually got a standing ovation.

My dad started singing. His voice. I am SO JEALOUS. But he a man. I'm a girl.

They were performing Radioactive with Lindsey, who surpisingly pass me without saying hello.

Kevin had his cello out there set up.

I sat down, inspecting Minneopolis's Orpheum Theatre with my eyes.

It was fancy, but seeing this, is wasnt to shabby or really fancy. Just plain fancy.

Knowing that we arent just going to places here in America, but we are going to Canada! I am so excitied. But i dont know if i should be excited about going to Australia and meeting my favourite minecraft youtubers.

Mitch, Adam, Jerome, Jason! All of them! I dont know about the mudkip or the ssundee.

They probably had to stay home. Well, Ian has a 7 year old to look after, Colton is his name.

Well, at least I'll get to see some of them. Luckily

----------

When the concert ended, we ran into the tour bus.

"I got the shower first!" I yelled, getting into the shower with my towel ready.

"No! I'm first!" Mitch shrieked, throwing me out.

I give him the puppy eyes.

"Ugh. Fine. Your first. You got lucky this time" It always works. Ha!

One point Alicia, zero points Mitch.

A/N

Sox for making it so short :/

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER! I have been so busy lately. I'll actually tell you what has happened.

I have broken into the music department twice, cos! Who would keep me away from my home! That place be my life!

And I have gotten into the glee club at school (yay!) but bad thing is, someone I hate so much got in. She is SO annoying.

And I've been doing choir shit, uh.. Yeah.

I'm a little sick here and there so half of the time if I dont update, I will be sick, or just forgetful.

AND! (I'm sorry)

Thank you all for the positive and nice comments! I love you all. I will try to reply to every comment on here, but if I don't, I'll prove be doing it, or I forgot too.

Ok!

Cool beans

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

And if you don't want to do anything, I will add a 'hugs section' after each chapter, or in the chapter. So look out for that.

Here comes the hugs section

❤️❤️❤️HUGS SECTION❤️❤️❤️

If you are wondering,

WTF DO YOU DO WITH THIS HUGS SECTION?

Just comment 'Hugs'. Maybe you can do 'Hugs 4 Mitch' or anything.

Lots of love xxxxxx

-Fluffysky