Chapter Thirteen

"Kevin! Where did you put my poutine?! I needs my food!!" I yelled out, moving all my stuff around the hotel room.

"In Avi's room! He's buying some more right now!" Kevin responded, walking into my room with a box.

"What's that?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Open it. It's a present from all of us" Kevin smiled as the rest of my family walked in.

He passed me the unfamiliar looking box.

My eyes searched the box for a name. Or a clue for what it is.

Then I found it. It said 'iPhone 6+'

Hey... I know this name.

I hovered my hand over the box, getting ready to open it.

"Open it already. You'll love it" Kirstie said, rushing my inspection.

I opened the box fast and saw a gold phone. It was huge.

My eyes moved from the giant phone to my family.

"Thank you so much-"

"Don't mention it. You're 13. And you need a phone." Mitch laughed shifting his weight from one leg to the other .

I don't know how to start a phone. I've only ever had access to Mitch's lock screen and my dad's music. Not the whole damn thing.

"It already has all of our numbers on it. and some things we knew you liked" Avi smirked, taking the phone and turning it on.

"Like what may I ask?" 

"Five nights at freddys all three-"

"all three?" I asked, bewildered.

"Yup. The third one came out last night" 

"Oh my gosh let me see" I said, taking the phone out of Avi's hands and swiping to find it.

it had a green animatronics face on it.

"Told you so"

----------

OMG THIS IS SO SHORT I AM SORRY!

BUT I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU.

wat should i do guys?

U guys leave a suggestion down in the comments below....

wait u know what? 

Q&A. Please leave u queations down in the comments and i will answer all of them if i can.

lots of love guys.

<3 Hugs section<3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

and all that good stuff

cool beans

-fluffysky