Chapter Six

"Scott. We can't just leave her here while we are on tour. If we take her, the fans will try to attack her." Kevin stated.

I can hear them from downstairs. I'm sleeping,in my bed, just watching Tyler Oakley's Tarantula challenge with Connor Franta. When that ended, I decided to watch Skydoesminecraft's spontaneous trick or treating. "Everything is a costume" a cross eyes Adam stood up with red striped boxers on his head.

"Hey, are those my boxers?" Trevor in the background said.

I laughed.

Dad and the family came into the room.

They seemed concerned.

I paused it just before Austin said "hey man brother, keep on dumping!"

"Hi." I smirked at them.

"Not the time to be smirking Ali. We have something to say." Avi frowned.

"Are you taking me back?"

"No! Of course not." Dad said, waving his hands everywhere.

"Then why are you all concerned looking?"

"We are taking you on tour with us." Mitch said, sitting on the bed and closing the laptop.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"It is, but haven't you seen us with the fans? It's dangerous, they could kidnap you or something."

I didn't think of that.

"Can't I just stay with you guys?" I sat up.

"Yeah, but the fans could maul you. Or worse. Hurt you" dad stated, pulling me onto his lap.

"I have Kevin. He a beatboxer" I joked.

"I will protect Princess Alicia. I. Am. Kevin!" He laughed.

"I'll help too." Mitch said in a high pitched voice.

"What you watching there." Dad said, opening the laptop and he looked at my youtubers in their car.

I played it.

"Hay man brother keep on dumping!" Austin joked,

"Is that... Austin?" Kevin said, looking over at it.

"Yeah, how you know?" I asked, pausing it once again.

"We went to school together. I have his number on my phone." He stated.

"Ohhhhh , that is so cool!" I said.

"I'll call him." He put his phone onto speakerphone.

"Hey Kevin!" Austin said.

"Who's Kevin." I heard Adams voice in the background.

"I'm Kevin. "

"Hey, Austin, my adopted niece wants to say hi."

"Ok, what's her name?" He asked.

"Alicia. She's Scott's adopted daughter."

(Now this is where Mah Girl and Pentatonix kid get collided)

"Mitch! Come here!" Adam screamed.

"I'm here! I'm here! Even Annalecia is here!" Mitch screamed back in his deep voice.

Oh my god.

"Mitch! This is the other Mitch" I said to Mitch in my room.

"Ohhhh! Are your gay Mitch?" Mitch asked the other Mitch.

"No sorry dood. I have a girlfriend called Annalecia Kutcher." Then there was fishy noises in the background.

"PDA guys!" Jason voice said, then a thump.

I started laughing.

"Wait. Kutcher?" Mitch went closer.

"My dad is Ashton Kutcher" a girl said.

"That is so cool! I said.

"Not really. Unless you like being mauled by fans." She stated,

"Actually, my family is taking me on tour with them." I said, leaning back on my dads chest.

"are you coming to Montreal at one stage?" Mitch said.the other Mitch.

"Yep. "

"We are going to come and see you! Well, after we come back from New Zealand. We are in New Zealand right now." Austin said.

"We are going to be in Australia, you know that right?" Dad said, taking the phone for Kevin.

"Cool! So going to be there!" Mitch said.

"Ok! I'll text ya Kev." Then Austin hung up.

Kevin took the phone from Dad, and put it in his pocket.

We all stared at him.

"What?"

---------------