Chapter Twelve +Update

"Oh my gawd I am so hungry" Dad groaned, going into the kitchen drawers to find something to eat.

"He's turning into a diva again" Avi sighed, not looking up from his Dragon Fantasy book.

"Dont blame me. Mitch ate all the chocolate"He scoffed, pointing out Mitch.

I rolled my eyes and sat next to Avi.

"Good book?" I asked, lifting the book an looking at the cover.

"Anything with dragons is good." He paused for a while "Always" He laughed, closing his book.

"What?"

"Wanna play Never Have I Ever?" He asks, holding up his hand.

"How do you play never have i ever, Avi?"

"Ok. I'll teach you. So, I'll give you time to think before we start. When I say 'Never have I ever ... sung on stage with 4 other people before."

"But you have sung on stage before" I sat there confused.

"Ahh. But you havent, so i get to put down a finger, but if you have, you get to put down a finger and I dont. "

"So?"

"You have to say something you think I havent done before" Avi explained.

"Oh! Sounds like fun, can i play Avi?" Mitch asked, coming over to where we where and siting down.

"Sure. Im starting though" He said, putting his hand on his lap.

"All hands on legs" Mitch said.

"Ok. Never have I ever...Had a sister that has come on tour before" Avi said, putting one finger down.

He then looked at all of us.

we shrugged and continued.

"never have I ever... nearly gotten killed."

My finger fluttered down before any of them could say anything.

"Come on. Mitch's turn" I sighed, moving my legs around to another comfortable space.

"Never have I ever, had 4 sisters" Mitch laughed.

"I actually have a few siblings"

"Nuuuuu!" he laughed once more.

"All sisters?"I asked looking at Kirstie who was eating.

"damn it!"

I put another finger down.

"Three more to go! Better be careful guys"

-------------------------

Turned out, I won.

For my first game, I did pretty good.

"You guys wanna come with us to get some food? Maybe at a restaurant?" Kevin asked, putting on a brown leather jacket.

"Yas! Food! TGI FRIDAYS!" Dad yelled, running up to Kevin.

Ugh. Hopefully it doesnt become a 'like father like daughter' situation, but i was *this* close to becoming a bigger diva than my dad.

I ran out of the bus, finding us just down the road from the restaurant.

An arm landed softly on my shoulder.

"I know what your thinking. You are on the road to the healer of hunger." Kirstins voice laughed, pulling me towards the food paradise.

----Time skip to Australia-----

As soon as we walked out of the airport, the heatwave hit me like a brick.

Wow. It is so hot.

Thank god we are gonna have a week off from the concerts. those are hot enough.

"Hurry up! The fans are coming!" Avi yelled, waving us to go into the limozine.

No, we dont have a tour-bus for Australia cos' we hardly even come here to tour.

I ran over to the white car and took the coner seat.

"This is so fancy" I said, inspecting the black leather seats and the mini television in the corner.

"Not really. Just wait until we get to the hotel room. We booked three deluxe suites for us."Dad said, sitting beside me and patting my leg.

"Oh. ok... is there a pool there? I'm seriously dying to go swimming." I asked, letting the driver of the limozine take my bags.

"I think so. We didnt take a normal hotel like the other tours this time"

-----------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! I havent updated for a while im sorry. But i have been busy once again.

But.. yep.

I was going to ask you guys if you want another fan fiction! Anyone.

This is in celebration of 1.6k readers!

Thank you so much for it, my fluffies.

(new name haha)

COMPETITION TIME

so yup

NAME
AGE
idk... U guys do da rest I'm lazy af today.

❤️❤️❤️Hugs section❤️❤️❤️

ONE MORE THING

I, yes me. Would like to give hugs not just to PTX, but all of you too.

Thank you all for the support you have given me.

Sorry if I've repeated.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

and all that good stuff.

Stay awesome.

Cool beans...

-Fluffysky xxx