Chapter Nineteen

"Guess what Ali?" Scott beamed.

And yeah, I do just call him Scott now. I've grown out of it.

"What do you want Scott." I said in a moody tone.

"Hey. Dont go moody on me. I still am your adopted father-" He got cut off by Kirstie my lifesaver.

"And she still is on her period." Well... not really life saver but embarassing person.

"I did not need to know that!" He gasped looking disgusted. "But you're starting school at the end of summer."
What?! "What?! NO! Summer ends tomorrow! How do you expect me to get all the stuff I need in two hours?!" I exclaimed, pointing to the clock that read that it was nearly 4:00.

"Thats why you have us."

"Ok then. Just let me get changed." I sighed, slumping off to my room.

I got into my new jeggings and a pikachu shirt. AND my light blue stained vans.

I walked back out into the room and waited until we all were ready to go. Mitch was in the shower so we kinda have to wait 15 minutes or so.

-------

We walked out of the mall with all of us who had at least two bags each. With either mine or their clothes. As we went back to the cars, I felt the sudden urge for something from starbucks.

Scott and Mitch felt the same so we rushed back to the mall.

Both of them got a pumpkin spice latte, which was also what I usually got, but I felt like something else.

A cotton candy frappe.

I ordered mine. But as I retrieved my order, I bumped into someone.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry-" we both looked up. When we looked into each others eyes, something sparked.

"It's alright. I'm... Trevor. Whats your name??"

"Alicia-"

"Ali, you ok?" Mitch asked, walking over and helping me up.

"Yeah. Just fine. Mitch, this is Trevor." I introduced him to Trevor before Scott walked over.

"Hey. I know who you are- You're Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix!"

"And you are...."

"Remember when you collaborated with Ricky Dillon?"

They both nodded at each other slowly.

"Yeah. I'm one of his best friends."

They nod once again. Trevor pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something on it.

"It was nice meeting you, Trevor. I'll see you around?"I said, turning slightly to leave.

"Yeah. Text me." Trevor smiled again before leaving.

We walked back out the the van and sat down in our seats.

"What took you so long guys?" Kevin turned to us.

"Just a little mishap. Dont worry about it." I shrugged, leaning my head against the window and relaxing.

Everyone else shrugged and stared off into space before I fell asleep.